chapter27

after an hour of live broadcasting, lu lu took xiao lotus downstairs and suddenly noticed that a man's suit was thrown on the sofa in the living room.

in this family, in addition to lu mingqian, who else will put clothes in a mess?

lu lu asked his aunt warily, "my father is here?" the

aunt smiled and replied, "yes, now in the kitchen, i said i was going to cook and entertain your little friend myself." just

at this moment, lu mingqian stepped out of the restaurant and greeted xiao lotus from a distance: "hello xiao lotus, the first time i saw it, i am lu lu's father."

xiao lotus raised her small hand, smiled and waved: "uncle is good."

this uncle also wears a white shirt and black trousers like uncle ye, looking a little bigger than uncle ye, and uncle ye is thin and slender.

lu mingqian looked at this child with exquisite eyebrows, full of milky taste and cuteness, bent down and stretched out his hand: "come, give your uncle a hug." uncle loves cute kids the most.

suddenly, lu lu took a step forward, blocked in front of xiao lotus, and looked up at lu mingqian with full of resistance: "you can't hold xiao lotus." it's

like a hedgehog that suddenly explodes, or a hen that suddenly guards her cubs.

confused little lotus:... well? what's going on?

lu mingqian rubbed his son's head: "what's wrong with hugging?" lu lu turned

his head to avoid it, turned around and wrapped his arms around the little elk, pushed him back, and muttered in his mouth, "anyway, xiao lotus won't give you a hug."

xiao lotus smiled shyly at her uncle, not knowing why brother lu lu said this.

lu mingqian looked at his son's stubborn little temper and said, "okay, can't you still not hug it?" you take the lotus root to eat some fruit or something, don't keep playing.

xiao lotus smiled and explained, "uncle, brother lu lu has eaten a lot of fruits with xiao lotus."

lu mingqian smiled and nodded.

lu lu whispered in the little elk's ear, "brother take you to the garage to play." "

hmm." xiao lotus smiled and squinted at his tall uncle and ran away with lu lu.

lu mingqian touched a "brother" in his son's mouth and said in his heart: what, this son is missing a younger brother in his life?

uncle liu just came down from the stairs.

lu mingqian asked with great interest, "old liu, do you think i will have another one?"

uncle

liu: general manager lu, don't be kidding, you are not thrown to us after you give birth! who the hell is the son

?!

uncle liu astutely diverged from the topic: "lu zong, just now the little young master let xiao lotus record a sentence, saying that he was changed into the elevator as a prompt." he picked

up his phone and signaled that it had been recorded.

"really? i'll listen.

uncle

liu pressed the play button.

the childish and soft voice sounded: "brother lu lu, the elevator has arrived, you have to slowly get off the elevator~"

lu mingqian's face was full of black lines: "how to become an exclusive elevator?" i can't sit anymore? brother lu lu.

uncle