chapter48

xiao lotus didn't know that his father also liked the photo, thinking about when he could take a picture with his brother, he hugged his father's arm and asked, "daddy~ can we take a picture with my brother?" xiao lotus and his brother are very funny, right?

ye nanzhou scraped the tip of his little nose: "yes, dad turn around and arrange."

xiao lotus held out his little finger: "daddy, xiao lotus also wants to play and play."

ye nanzhou smiled and closed his eyes slightly, put the bridge of his nose in front of the baby, and willingly let the little finger gently scrape it.

xiao lotus likes the appearance of his father's closed eyes, handsome and gentle, can't help but poke at his father's face, and throw a "whimper" into his father's arms: "cute father is xiao lotus's father ~ xiao lotus's father is daddy baby~"

while greasy and crooked, he also twisted his small body.

ye nanzhou was really sweet to melt by the baby every minute and every second, he remembered tomorrow's arrangement, afraid to pat the baby's little ass: "baby, tomorrow we will go to see grandpa tang okay?" then dad took grandma to the hospital to see her eyes.

"huh?" little lotus lifted her head, rolled over on daddy's lap, lay on her back, looked at daddy's chin, and said, "okay daddy."

his little head quickly turned around, and he quickly got up and knelt down in front of his father, surprised: "daddy, won't you go to work tomorrow?"

he snapped his little finger and calculated carefully, no, tomorrow seems to be a working day.

ye nanzhou wrapped his palm around the baby's small hand and smiled: "dad has a holiday every year, he can rest, he doesn't have to go." it is the annual leave stipulated by the unit, and if you do not go to work, you will be paid.

"wow, such a good dad?" tthis is the first time that xiao lotus has been exposed to the concept of "annual leave", and it sounds too perfect, he innocently asked, "can you rest until the new year dad?"

ye nanzhou also wanted to rest with a salary until the new year. he smiled and picked up the baby and got up from the bed: "little dumb melon, dad's annual leave is only five days a year, dad chose tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow still has to go to work." "

oh." little lotus's little head was hunched over daddy's shoulder.

ye nanzhou thought that the little baby was disappointed, and was trying to say something else, so he was hugged by his small hand around his neck, followed by the small mouth leaning over, his eyes shining, and the milky voice asked: "daddy, can you call xiao lotus a little dumb melon again?"

ye nanzhou didn't know the original nickname of xiao lotus,

he hugged xiao lotus head-on, pressed his forehead with him, and called affectionately: "little dumb melon... little stupid melon..."

xiao lotus liked that his father called himself so, kicked and kicked his little feet, and happily picked up his father's words: "and the little dumb melon!" "

little dumb melon and small dumb melon, both so cute! "

xiao lotus hugged her father tightly and coddled herself: "xiao lotus is a small stupid melon, and my father is a small dumb melon, is it good to be a father?" of course,

ye nanzhou will not refuse: "good, but you can't tell others if it's okay?" it is the secret name of baby lotus and daddy. after

thinking about it, he decided to "test" this little guy, emphasizing, "even brother lu lu can't tell him, can xiao lotus do it?"