chapter82

ye nanzhou listened to the little baby's words, and after asking lu lu if lu lu was indeed on the way to come, he simply asked the baby not to continue to eat rice, but to play first, and leave a little belly to eat the cake.

xiao lotus was afraid that his father would blame him, so he rubbed his father's side and grabbed his father's finger: "daddy, xiao lotus didn't mean not to eat~"

ye nanzhou touched his little head: "it doesn't matter once in a while, but you can't often skip dinner, you know?" xiao lotus listened

to his father's gentle voice, as if he didn't blame him, and obediently nodded: "daddy, xiao lotus knows." daddy is so nice, tweet daddy~"

he looked up and hugged daddy's neck and kissed daddy on the cheek.

yuan zheng, who has worked hard for an hour, is full of holes in his heart at the moment.

fortunately, ye nanzhou did not forget him, and whispered to the baby: "baby, uncle just cooked very hard, you want to talk to your uncle, okay?"

"well," xiao lotus's big eyes flickered, already feeling embarrassed, and whispered, "uncle, uncle's cooking today is very delicious." as

soon as xiao bu's voice weakened, yuan zheng was reluctant to do so, and it was not a big deal, he naturally would not bother with xiao bu. he hugged xiao bu to his lap: "then you hug your uncle, and your uncle will not be sad." xiao lotus's

two small arms quickly encircled his uncle: "uncle don't be sad." uncle cooking is really delicious! it is...... it is that the little lotus wants to leave a small belly for the durian cake..."

the sound was getting lower and lower, almost inaudible.

"okay, uncle knows." yyuan zheng patted his little ass and put him on the ground, "bao bao, you wait for lu lu while playing, uncle and father have dinner."

"hmm~" xiao lotus saw that his uncle seemed to be a little sad, and when his uncle bent down, he pouted a little mouth on his uncle's face, and then quickly ran to the sofa.

yuan zheng's body stiffened, and he maintained the posture he had just held motionless.

his neck turned mechanically to his brother: "did you see that?"

ye nanzhou picked up the chopsticks, smiled and asked, "don't you continue to eat?" or are you full too? sentient

beings are full of water.

the smile on yuan zheng's face spread like ripples, holding down the position where he had been kissed by xiao bu, and quietly looking back

to see the cute little dots in the group, full of incredulity.

xiao bu dian could give him so many surprises and warmth that he was dizzy and laughed out loud at the curry potatoes he made.

ye nanzhou shook his head wordlessly and ate the vegetables silently.

he did not expect that yuan zheng had a good ability to comprehend, several dishes seemed to be done, and it was estimated that he had not seen videos of cooking dishes on the internet before.

when yuan zheng woke up from the small tweeting, seeing that his brother had eaten a lot, he unexpectedly asked: "brother?" is the dish to your liking? "well

, it's fine." ye nanzhou was not a picky person originally, he could have a little taste in the mouth, and he generally did not dislike it. <

in particular, he was really hungry today, so he lowered his chopsticks faster than usual.

however, it was difficult to see in yuan zheng's eyes --

he thought that his brother was taking care of his emotions, afraid that he would be sad because of small things, so he deliberately ate more dishes.