chapter168

that night, when ye nanzhou went in and out of the cloakroom, he listened to the baby lying on the couch and talking to his grandmother on the phone.

the little white-footed man leaned high, unconsciously leaning on the back of the sofa, and his small mouth was muttering about today's encounter, what lu lu's brother ate and did, and what the teacher said, and reported to grandma everything.

some of these things ye nanzhou had heard, and the other part had not yet, he pretended to fold clothes on the bed, and by the way, he put his ears up to "make up lessons", and restored what he had encountered and thought throughout the day through the trivial words of the baby.

at the end of the call, xiao lotus called out in a milky voice: "grandma ~ don't forget that xiao lotus is good?" hurry up and go home."

this is a sentence that xiao lotus would say every day when she talked to her grandmother on the phone.

yuan zheng, who had come out of the bath, also heard it, and he asked ye nanzhou softly, "what's wrong with our baby?" think of grandma like that? logically

, four-year-old children have something new every day, either toys or delicious food, and new friends at school, usually the situation is that adults are afraid that children will forget themselves, where is the reverse?

ye nanzhou picked up the corner of yuan zheng's bath towel to help him wipe the water droplets off his back shoulders, and whispered, "how many family members are in the unified communists?" can you not think about it? "when

the baby was in the orphanage, he was looking forward to having a family, and now he has a family, and he looks forward to having a complete home, which is also a natural thing.

yuan zheng was clear, he stepped forward, his hands opened five fingers buckled on the sofa, like a big cat paws overlapping walk close to the small point, the mouth made a "monster" sound: "wow, here is a white and tender little rabbit, let me taste, how delicious!" xiao lotus, who was

thinking about her grandmother, suddenly jumped up from the sofa, leaned on the back of the sofa, stomped her feet repeatedly, and her small hands swung wildly: "ah! the big monster walks away, daddy saves little lotus! ssave the little lotus! yuan zheng continued

to slowly approach him: "it's too late! no one can save the bunny anymore. "the

big monster walks away!" xiao lotus pretended to be frightened, and climbed on the back of the sofa with his hands and feet, and his small hands and feet were curled up on it.

"daddy's here." ye nanzhou joined them with a smile and hugged the baby from the side of the big monster.

"daddy!" after xiao lotus was hugged, she shrank into her father's arms.

yuan zheng slowly scratched them with his paws, and xiao lotus was carried around the house by his father and ran, giggling.

after arriving at the safe zone, xiao lotus also extended his claws to the big monster: "big monster, you slowly!" whoops—"

yuan zheng laughed, "think the big monster is slow?" here it comes! after saying that, he flew to the father and son, hugged the two at once, "caught! let the big monster see who is better to eat first.

xiao lotus twisted and twisted in her father's arms excitedly: "wow, daddy, what should we do if we can't run away?" the big monster will eat us, but don't eat the little lotus!

ye nanzhou said, "baby kiss the big monster and see if the big monster can turn into yuan daddy?" yuan zheng's

claws were still scratching, and he was nodded at the lower face, and in an instant, the claws turned into hands gently rubbing xiao bu's hair, and the tone became the same as usual: "bao bao?