chapter 21

the little train "whined" to send the young runners to different corners of the elephant kingdom, and each runner already had a jam in his hand to start today's adventure.

thirty-five children and countless staff members sat together, and it seemed very numerous, but once they entered the elephant kingdom, it was like an isolated existence.

xiao lotus's landing position is "big sand pond", just now he has waved goodbye to lu lu and qi qi, who landed in advance, but he is not mentally prepared, and now he is standing alone outside the fence of "city pool", looking around, he did not see the figure of other children, he was dumbfounded.

fortunately, there are staff in the corner who are responsible for maintaining safety, otherwise xiao lotus will be afraid.

the lonely lotus in the shot triggered a wave of maternal love, and fans were brushing the small icon of "hug".

with a small mouth, the little lotus squeezed the cardboard and carefully studied the contents of the painting on it, which was an orange long-haired ball and a yellow machine.

xiao lotus did not dare to go far, so he stood in place three hundred and sixty degrees and turned his body, stepping on his feet and trying to find if there was anything close to the cardboard.

the perimeter of the "sand pond" is a half-meter-high fence, and xiao lotus's line of sight crosses the fence and notices that in the center of the black "sand" there is a yellow long-armed machine that he needs.

when the camera arrived, the comments section was stunned.

"what the hell?" does the excavator start? <

"four-year-old children driving excavators without a license, behind all this, whether it is moral degeneration or human nature distortion, please watch this issue of "cubs rush forward: illegal hiring of four-year-old child labor""

"duan zi is too old! damn, but what's the fun, driving without a license hahahahahaha"

"the last forum also said that xiao lotus's account belongs to the black household, and the black household can't test the excavation frame potential evidence?" suddenly everything began to make a strange sense"

not only the audience, but also the little lotus was stunned.

he opened the fence gate of the sand pool, and after stepping into the sand pool, the cool and slippery big "sand" covered his small instep, and he bent down curiously to pick up a handful of "sand" to express curiosity about this unseen thing.

then, in the line of sight of the little lotus, the orange hair ball opposite the excavator appeared.

following the cardboard prompt, xiao lotus stepped on the sand and ran to the blue hairball and patted the white area directly above

him.

orange furball: "hi, did you find me so quickly?" what's your name? please tell the orange baby is okay? the orange baby's

voice was like a young child, and xiao lotus felt close the moment she heard it.

"my name is little lotus." xiao lotus replied one by one, turned around to look at the yellow excavator, and softly asked for help, "orange baby, what is xiao lotus going to do?" <

"little lotus baby, orange baby can give you a hint oh, you have to ask the staff hiding in the corner, let them help you put on your safety overalls, climb on the excavator that appears on the cardboard, and use the excavator to carry the sand pile ~ but oh, you can't talk to the staff, otherwise they will be severely punished ~ baby lotus, do you understand?"