chapter38

xiao lotus came home in lu lu's car, because his father still had to continue to work and could not accompany him back.

although there is a little loss, the thought of snuggling up to dad at night is instantly full of anticipation and sweetness.

lu lu saw that the little elk beside him seemed to be smiling at the corner of his mouth, and he turned his wrist in his hand, not knowing how to ask.

he had a lot of things to do today, and the ones that were related to him were very simple, and the things that were related to the little elk were very difficult.

one was to ask the little elk, "did you miss me?" the

other is to ask him about "stickers."

lu lu turned his head, his melancholy dark gray eyes looking out of the car, trying to find answers on the green leaves or colorful cars that flew by.

-

xiao lotus was originally thinking about sleeping with her father at night, and suddenly thought that today lu lu's brother was bullied by so many children.

although his brother was not seriously injured, his appearance at that time was so shocking that xiao lotus now recalled it with a bit of trepidation.

xiao lotus raised an eyebrow and fought with herself --

why can't xiao lotus help her brother?

the next time xiao lotus can't react so slowly, you must go to save your brother at the first time!

the little hand resting on the leg of the little lotus clenched into a small fist, well, the little lotus must grow up quickly, to protect the brother.

oh, and dad, and a lot of important people around me.

lu lu noticed that the little elk suddenly changed for some reason, and the small eyebrows were slightly wrinkled, as if they had encountered some major problem.

lu lu was about to ask, xiao lotus turned his face sideways, and his two large eyes emitted a bright light of firm will, and he said solemnly: "brother, xiao lotus will become very powerful and powerful in the future." "why

?" lu lu did not understand.

xiao lotus wrapped his hands around lu lu's brother's hand and pulled it to his legs: "xiao lotus must become very powerful, and he can protect his brother."

these words were like an ocean current from the tropics, slowly flowing into lu lu's heart, and he gently rubbed the face of the little elk: "brother must also become very powerful and protect the little lotus." "

hmm!" xiao lotus bent the corners of his mouth and smiled at his eyebrows.

from the smile of the little elk as soft as the evening wind, lu lu thought about how good it would be if they could grow up like real brothers

, share happiness and joy at any time, and share difficulties and sorrows together.

-

car arrival at the orphanage.

xiao lotus was carried out of the car by uncle liu, just as grandma chen came out of the courtyard.

grandma chen watched the live broadcast of the program at home, and something happened later, and xiao ke also contacted her to explain the situation.

she looked at lu lu with concern, bent down and asked, "lu lu, grandma heard xiao ke say that you were injured?" seriously? where is it uncomfortable? lu lu

shook his head obediently, his eyes clear: "grandma, i'm fine."

uncle liu on the side thought that the little young master was also very cute when he behaved. <