chapter71

little lotus landed on his brother and walked with xiao feng to the outside of the chalet, and the small courtyard of the river paved with wooden floors was surrounded by fences on three sides.

between the green mountains and green waters, small red wooden boats are moored outside the fence.

in order to ensure the safety of the young players, the inside and outside of the cabin have been "remodeled" in advance, and it is impossible to get close to the river and small wooden boats without opening the fence.

there are photographers and lifeguards on the outside and inside of the chalet.

little lotus was standing inside the fence, his little finger was in front of the big river, where there was a white speedboat, and he said to brother lulu, "brother, you see, there is an uncle in a yellow vest." are they watching us, are they spectators? how to see us on the boat? lu lu noticed that there were two such speedboats around him, and he was familiar with these kinds of people in his karts, explaining to the little elk: "it's

the security personnel of the program team, if we are in danger, they will come and help us."

"huh?" xiao lotus twisted his head, and his gaze shifted from the uncles in the distance to his brother's face, and his big eyes were full of admiration, "brother knows everything."

xiao feng also said, "lu lu is so powerful."

xiao lotus nodded vigorously, "brother is great. he raised his finger to give xiaofeng an example, and said, "my brother can drive a motorcycle, he can drive a go-kart, and he's very good at playing games."

lu lu kneaded the fingers of the little elk's other hand, not to mention how happy he was.

the little elk is still his brother, yes!

xiao feng listened amazingly, holding the railing with one hand, and the other hand making the gesture of grasping the handle of the motorcycle, and asked in surprise: "motorcycle?" so powerful? do you have a motorcycle that children drive? "

well, yes." xxiao lotus's big eyes winked at his brother, "brother, you told brother xiaofeng, you will drive right?"

he suddenly remembered that his brother still had medals and trophies at home, and he drew with his hands, "my brother still has a lot of trophies for competitions, a lot."

"just blow, just blow, hahahahaha anyway, your brother lu lu is about to die happily"

"where is brainless blowing!" xiao sugar lotus is not wrong at all, lu xiaolu will do this! "fortunately

, just now i saw lu xiaolu's jealous appearance, and i thought that i would be on the sweet and sour root in a while!"

"hhhhh neuropathy ah sweet and sour lotus, laughing to death"

xiao feng was surprised by lu lu's skills, and unbelievably re-examined lu lu who was somewhat cold, as if he was a little unwilling. he felt that lu lu should be about the same age as himself, but how could he have so many skills?

he asked lu lu, "lu lu, will you play balance bike?" lu

lu nodded, "it will be a little."

xiao lotus was surprised and asked, "brother, will you still balance the car?" how does that play? fun? xiao

lotus doesn't know what the balance car looks like?

lu lu said to the little elk, "in a few days, my brother will take you to try it, okay?" "

hmm!" the little lotus bounced happily.

a cool breeze greeted the lake, the water on the lake rippled, and the small wooden boats shook one by one.