chapter98

the "cubs rush forward" national competition is once again online.

not only are the young players rubbing their hands, but the audience is also more enthusiastic than ever.

especially last week, after being scolded on the hot search because of the program group's wrong arrangement, it was a large-scale out of the circle, although the impact of the day was relatively negative, but the overall traffic was very impressive.

the show has not officially started, and the platform message area is already full of blessings and prayers.

"please don't make another moth today, i haven't watched the show for three weeks!"

"bless the show! small sugar lotus goes well! lu xiaolu went smoothly!

"to the new sweet lotus hemp to show a way, the official website of the polar orange program has a seed irrigation area for the little cute baby, if there is a cultivation liquid remember to give us a little sweet lotus more ha ~"

"i go, jimei you don't say i completely forgot about this matter!" almost pit my little lotus baby"

"the seed of the little sugar lotus is a small lotus, it has opened, the wind beckons strange and cute, it is estimated that the refill point will produce lotus roots." come on everyone~"

"hahahahaha, i'm waiting to produce lotus seeds!"

the show officially began, and seventy-six little cute babies appeared on camera on time.

the usual cute baby round face is spooky, and every face is smiling like a flower, brilliant.

xiao lotus didn't know which camera was the main position, anyway, he had been smiling very happily, and he could shoot any camera.

the live broadcast screen flew over the names of various small cute babies, and it was difficult to see the specific faces.

yuan zheng remembered that the last opening did not seem to be so exaggerated, how did the bullet screen double the feeling today?

as a last resort, he was forced to turn off the barrage. <

at the scene, the host cai jiawen appeared and introduced today's game rules.

according to the previous program setting, today's program is also divided into four different levels, each level is 50, 60, 70, 80, the total score is 260 points.

each level has a completion setting, and the score is based on completion.

young players can play through the level in order, or they can choose to directly abandon one level to enter the next level, but once they give up, they cannot regret re-entering the level.

the final ranking is based on the total score, taking the top thirty to advance directly, and if the score is the same, it is compared to the time it takes to complete the level.

the forty-six contestants eliminated on the spot can get the audience vote through a week of live broadcasting, and finally the top five will be resurrected to enter the next program competition.

this format, xiao lotus felt somewhat familiar, like it was similar to the previous level, but it was different, and he wanted to communicate with lu lu's brother.

as soon as xiao lotus turned around, he saw lu lu's brother's little finger pressing against his lips and gently "booing" a little, he quickly covered his small mouth and continued to quietly listen to the host brother's introduction to the specific game.

when cai jiawen finished talking about the basic format, the whispers of the young players became louder.

a bold child asked, "brother jiawen, will you play a new game today?"