chapter161

in view of the fact that the four-year-old child in the family may really have to temporarily "borrow" in the primary one class, ye nanzhou and yuan zheng decided to support the little baby with all their strength from the day they confirmed this matter.

the most important thing for two dads is to adjust their mindset first to ensure that they can help regulate their little baby's emotions at any time.

subsequently, the two fathers decided to divide the work and cooperate.

papa ye, who majored in chinese language and literature, was responsible for teaching the little baby's primary pinyin knowledge and vocabulary of modern chinese; yuan dad,

who was born in mathematics and cross-majored in finance, was responsible for teaching arithmetic and monetary knowledge.

originally, there was only arithmetic, and the knowledge of money was forced by yuan's father to add lessons.

in addition, with the "various teaching aids" provided by the five good neighbors lu lu, it is intended to create a more professional academic atmosphere within the family.

when fang jing went to the living room with the fruit after the meal, she listened to the two sons telling the four-year-old grandson about the next "discipline and curriculum" arrangement.

sitting on the small bench, xiao lotus, isolated and helpless, after hearing grandma's footsteps, xiao round face cried and turned her head to grandma for help, and complained in grievance: "grandma, daddy wants to teach xiao lotus a lesson." dad has more classes than the teacher, and xiao lotus doesn't want to go home and go to class..."

fang jing quickly put down the fruit bowl, picked up the baby grandchildren, and coaxed softly: "it's all right, grandma supports xiao lotus."

she glanced at her two sons, "i have just started to enter the primary class, let xiao lotus adapt to it herself, don't worry about you." what pinyin class arithmetic class, i can hear my head bigger.

she pointed at yuan zheng and said, "when you were a child, your kindergarten memorization texts were never excellent, and later it was not very good?" jjust let the little lotus have fun and play.

yuan zheng suddenly realized, patted ye nanzhou's thigh, and exclaimed: "it turns out that the kindergarten has to memorize the texts, come, the language teacher you arranged."

ye nanzhou frowned at him and took his hand away in disgust.

little lotus was so frightened that she lay on her grandmother's shoulder, pouting, and her little eyebrows were all tightly clenched, twisting and turning to get down from her grandmother's arms, grinding and moaning.

fang jing asked, "what happened to xiao lotus?"

xiao lotus muttered, "xiao lotus is going to pack up the small box and go to her brother's house!" he fanned his eyes wide, grabbed his grandmother's hand, and said seriously, "grandma, you go to your brother's

house with xiao lotus, and your brother's house has more rooms."

fang jing saw a cute look of a small doll dragging a small suitcase and running outside the house, hugged the top of his hair, smiled and said, "okay, grandma told dad, we are not afraid."

ye nanzhou said, "baby, daddy is just discussing with you, or do you want to learn pinyin arithmetic with brother lu lu?"

xiao lotus snorted and looked at the two fathers, especially yuan's father, with distrust in his eyes, and replied, "i want my brother to teach." he still remembered

that yuan's father read pinyin into english, and he wasn't quite sure that both fathers understood the knowledge of the primary class.

the two fathers looked at each other, and sure enough, it was not a matter of course content, the key was still the person who taught.