chapter60

when xiao lotus woke up the next day, as soon as he opened his eyes, he saw lu lu's brother watching himself sleep.

he blinked his sleepy eyes, confused and hummed and rubbed against his brother, turning around and sleeping on his stomach.

lu lu didn't know if the little elk was awake or not, so he reached out and put his arm around the little elk and rubbed his back.

the little elk is pink when it sleeps, like a delicate little doll, softer than the newborn baby.

before meeting the little elk, lu lu didn't know that he was so suitable to be someone else's brother.

a lot of things, so easy to do.

and taking care of the little elk will give him an inexplicable sense of accomplishment, winning the first place in the race car race, but also having fun.

probably because the latter only has a cold trophy or medal, while the former will get enthusiastic feedback from the elk.

"well... brother..."

the small body under the thin quilt poked its small ass towards the sky, like a small gopher crawling towards lu lu's side.

lu lu didn't know what the little elk wanted to do, watching him squint his eyes and hum in the quilt.

he pulled the quilt apart in understanding and said softly, "is it going to be in my brother's quilt?"

"brother..." xiao lotus felt the layers of quilts being pulled apart, and his two little feet were pressed against the bed, and he skillfully stomped his legs and threw himself into his brother's arms, warm and warm.

xiao lotus's small mouth squirmed and squirmed, as if trying to say something, but the enemy was sleepy and had slept.

lu lu was so cute by the little elk that his heart trembled, he gently rubbed the little elk's hair, and whispered in his ear: "brother's little elk baby is so cute." "

if lu lu had a lot of friends, he would definitely introduce the little elk to everyone and tell them that this was his lovely brother, the precious brother he had met in an accident.

but lu lu didn't have any friends.

earlier, he and his father went to the wedding banquets of some relatives, and usually left when they arrived, and they would not talk to too many people.

when he was racing, lu lu only wanted to win and would not pay attention to others.

lu lu hugged the milk-scented little elk and thought that if the little elk hadn't crashed into his world in a daze, he might not have been able to become

good friends with the little elk.

so......

lu lu's eyes lit up, relatives!

he could introduce the little elk to his aunt.

aunt is lu lu's most familiar relative, grandparents died early, aunt is the only close relative.

but my aunt had been abroad and hadn't been back for a long time.

otherwise, take the little lotus with you in the next game?

but would a little elk like such a noisy and chaotic playing field?

land and land are entangled.

xiao lotus was lying in lu lu's brother's arms, and he didn't know that his brother was trying his best to find someone to introduce him to him.

after about ten minutes, xiao lotus suddenly opened his big eyes.

"is the little lotus awake?" llu lu leaned over and asked, "did you sleep well yesterday?"