chapter107

this night, xiao lotus listened to lu lu's brother tell the story of a small car encountering various interesting things and driving to the moon.

when he fell asleep, it seemed as if the car had just arrived on the moon and had not yet begun a new round of exploration.

quiet night, two small balls lie on the wide bed.

lu lu looked sideways at the little elk, with a small upturned nose, red lips, pink cheeks, and a soft breathing sound when he slept, accompanied by a sweet milk smell.

he went from liking to have the company of the little elk, to getting used to the presence of the little elk, and even from this moment on he was afraid of the unknown time of separation.

lu lu leaned over to the warm little elk and rubbed the back of his soft white hand on his face.

he decided!

one day, when he sent the little elk home, he also went to the orphanage.

-

the next day, jiali plaza, cantonese club.

in xiao lotus's memory, he first got up and came to the restaurant for breakfast, and he obediently asked brother lu lu to hold hands and walk into the large hall.

all the waiters in the shop stood and bowed to them.

xiao lotus has never seen such a battle, and there is still someone to bow to after eating a meal?

the little head was a little confused, looking at this row of service staff, and instantly felt that eating had become a very serious thing.

he quietly took a step behind his brother and stuck to him. <

an older man smiled and walked over to lu lu, "little young master, you are here."

this is li kun, who was famous in the restaurant industry for a fresh and fragrant abalone stew in his early years, and then worked as a private chef in the lu family for ten years.

most of the people who have followed the older generation of the lu family are very particular about the rules.

li kun was no exception, yesterday he learned that the little young master was coming to dinner, got up early and closed his business, and specially waited for the little young master to come with his friends, although he was a little friend younger than the little young master.

lu lu hadn't come over for more than half a year, and he was a little rusty, and said to li kun, "uncle li is good."

li kun instantly smiled and frowned, as if he was very happy that the little young master still remembered him: "little young master, are you still sitting in the window position today?" lu

lu saw that the little elk was stupid, tightened his small hand, and asked softly, "xiao lotus, where do you want to sit?" xiao lotus's

bright eyes looked at his brother: "brother, you can." lu

lu

said to li kun, "uncle li, just sit by the window."

li kun smiled and led them over, while asking the staff to prepare first.

uncle liu walked slowly behind him, and said in his heart: li kun is really a person who has known grace for more than ten years, and wholeheartedly regards the little young master as the future family member of the lu family.

at that time, old master lu could take a fancy to li kun, and even if he went abroad, he would let him accompany him to take care of his diet, and it was estimated that he also recognized li kun's temperament. <