chapter104

from yu ze proposing to compete with lu lu to lu lu agreeing to accept the "challenge", xiao lotus's expression was confused.

everything happened so suddenly.

yuan zheng, who was watching the live broadcast, asked uncle liu, who was sitting next to him: "lu lu, do you want to intervene in this situation?"

uncle

liu was still hesitating, but he noticed that the little young master in the picture looked up at the camera, as if he wanted to tell him through the camera to let him leave it alone.

as the closest person to the little young master, uncle liu thought that he still knew this six-year-old boy very well, and he said to yuan zheng: "don't use it for the time being, he should fight by himself, he should have a good idea."

yuan zheng frowned, and for the first time, he had a very strong curiosity about the relationship between lu lu and uncle liu.

he had asked ye nanzhou before, and learned that uncle liu was the person who lu lu's father had arranged to take care of lu lu for twenty-four hours, and to put it bluntly, it was an employment relationship, not a kinship relationship.

yuan zheng looked at the screen again, and lu lu had already walked to yu ze.

he realized that something he had never thought deeply about, maybe lu lu liked to play with xiao lotus so much because he was lonely and lacked the company of his family?

he thought that it was necessary to talk to ye nanzhou carefully about lu lu.

-

show scene.

xiao lotus had already stood up nervously, especially when he saw yu ze posing in a posture that his coach sister had posed, he understood that yu ze had practiced taekwondo.

xiao lotus opened his mouth in a daze and wanted to talk to brother lu lu, but his brother was already standing far away. <

his hands clenched worriedly into two small fists.

the "sword-rattling" atmosphere between lu lu and yu ze aroused the interest of all the children in the audience, although some of them did not know what was happening, but when lu lu made the same standard taekwondo response posture, several children stood up.

cai jiawen and the team leader first reassured the children and let everyone sit down.

the two coaches each wore protective clothing and safety helmets for each of the two children.

after getting dressed, a coach stands between two children who want to fight, and tells them the basic rules and the principle of friendship first.

the two children stared at each other, both nodding their heads slightly.

"well, suddenly there is a good atmosphere!" yu ze looks

pretty fierce"

"lu lu is also similar, i feel that my eyes are so cold, i don't look like a six-year-old child at all"

"after the morning game, yu ze is in second place, and it is estimated that he wants to win lu lu in this round

."

"hahahahaha, yuze has no competition, and the creation competition must also be on?"

"nothing will happen, right?" i was so nervous!

"lu xiaolu come on! little lotus hemp supports you! the

coach looked at the two children seriously, announced the official start, and took a step back.