chapter5

the show officially began.

in the light music, the little players stepped on the big paws of different animals, and collectively slowly moved into the live broadcast screen, as if it was the great migration of animal cubs on the prairie, all of them were cute and cute.

in the audience, the players' families and on-site staff cheered and applauded at the same time to cheer for the group of cubs.

the little lotus in the elk team looked at the grandstand with the cheers, and immediately found xiao ke's brother.

he smiled at brother ke.

what about uncle ye?

xiao lotus's big eyes carefully discerned in the crowd, and soon found the handsome and handsome tall uncle ziye among the staff in the center of the venue.

uncle ye was also looking at himself, and xiao lotus bent the corners of his mouth and smiled so well that his small teeth were neatly revealed.

on the polar orange live broadcast platform, the special page of "cubs rush forward" also has six major competition live broadcasts.

in the rongcheng division where xiao lotus is located, the little cute babies have just appeared, and the live barrage has begun to heat up.

"oh my god, isn't that an introduction today?" how is the theme of critters? the program team is so good at it! human cubs are invincible and cute! i really want to grab one and take it away. "i came to see tang xiaoluo?" our little lotus root ~ where ~ come out and let my aunt rub it ~ "

"i saw the little lotus root!" it's a little elk, uh, how so soft and so milky, and a little silly, so cute.

"little lotus is stupid fufu, smiling so happily, and looks like a little dog without troubles." <

the host of the program, cai jiawen, appeared.

this is the famous host of the children's channel of extreme orange tv, with a round face, always smiling between words, hosting many golden children's programs, and is loved by children's audiences with affinity.

as soon as cai jiawen appeared, several small contestants who liked to watch children's programs recognized him for the first time and affectionately called him "brother jiawen".

after a brief hello, cai jiawen began to talk about the rules of today's first level of the mini-game.

is a simple small animal transport small fruit basket game.

the four animal teams of baby babies need to be lined up in a row, and each baby baby carries a doll fruit basket with five different fruit dolls in the basket.

runners depart at the same time and run to the designated finish line.

younger players in the four age groups will be ranked separately according to the time spent and the degree of completion (no fruit was lost in the fruit basket).

little lotus was arranged to depart in the second place of the elk team.

his little expression was full of curiosity and seriousness, and he was looking at the leader's brother and sister to demonstrate how to play the game.

because the children are wearing cartoon suits, after the introduction of the host, the brothers and sisters of the leaders of each team have repeatedly stressed not to be in a hurry, mainly not to wrestle and not to lose small fruits.

the leader sister asked again, "do you understand?" is it okay to raise your small hand when you understand it?

xiao lotus raised his white and tender little paws, and his short little fingers were still scratching in the air. <