chapter146

the scene of the "cub rush forward" program.

the young players in the five groups in the final were all trying desperately to rush forward, but if they fell through the water once, their wet bodies were very difficult to climb and walk.

in addition to the yellow group, the other four groups were all wet, and even the young players played with the water for unknown reasons, resulting in wet and slippery soles of their feet, and repeatedly slipping during the obstacle review.

the yellow group successfully passed through obstacles and passages and faced new challenges.

it turns out that the new level is not a raised obstacle when viewed from a distance, but in the form of a "broken bridge", with a certain distance between the two ends, and a small inflatable cushion suspended, with a pole on top of the inflatable pad.

xiao feng said, "it should be that we get on this, and then use the pole to prop it up, right?" he'd

seen the punting, and he could guess the use.

lu lu nodded, he bent down to pull up the rope that bound the suspended inflatable cushion, and xiao feng also bent down to help.

lu lu stopped the little elk who wanted to run forward to help: "little lotus, don't move, brother pull it." "

oh!" xiao lotus was very obedient, motionless, and stood obediently with two small feet.

the small suspended inflatable cushion pulled over and touched the large inflatable cushion where the three people were, and all three felt the vibration.

there were three dry towels on it, and xiao lotus looked at the towels and asked, "brother, is this for us to wipe?" xiao feng had

a clever move: "i know, after i got there, i wiped my feet, right?" so the feet are still dry? "it

should be." lu lu saw xiaofeng let go of his hand and reminded, "pull it up again, and we will go up and then go down." "

oh well!" xxiao feng understood lu lu's meaning.

if the small inflatable cushion is in the water, they will be very shaky when they go up, and it is easy to fall, but directly pulled on the top of the large inflatable cushion, and it is very stable to go up.

after the small inflatable cushion was pulled slightly on top of the large inflatable cushion, lu lu asked xiao lotus to climb up first, and pulled the towel into the three people's arm swimming ring: "don't get wet." the

small inflatable cushion is a boxy shape.

xiao lotus climbed up and looked at the water waves on all sides, did not dare to stand up, and could only sit down with the help of his brother.

this was followed by xiaofeng, and finally lu lu.

the three of them sat firmly on it, lu lu and xiao feng picked up the pole on the inflatable cushion, touched the large inflatable cushion, and desperately pushed the small inflatable cushion into the water.

fortunately, the contact surface is not large, and with the help of water waves, they drift into the water shakily.

in the live broadcast screen, on the small inflatable mat of the yellow group, lu lu and xiaofeng shook extremely badly due to the need to force the pole, and they slightly adjusted the distance to ensure that they would not turn over when they exerted force.

although somewhat unstable, it is indeed an inflatable cushion that is stable at the other end nearby.

"mom, i'm so nervous to see them, i'm afraid they'll fall down"