chapter79

in the afternoon, on the way back to the orphanage, xiao lotus found her father's neck red.

dad's side became more and more pronounced, the white round neck would fall slightly, and the skin pressed under the collar seemed to be redder than exposed.

little lotus frowned, and his little hand grabbed his father's collar, and he saw a darker red color: "daddy, what's wrong here?"

he pointed painfully at the place, not like he had been bitten by a mosquito, it looked like he had been injured inside his skin.

yuan zheng, who was driving, looked at them in the rearview mirror and smiled unconsciously.

ye nanzhou's skin was porcelain white, and the traces of crimson were unusually obvious. he held the baby's little hand: "dad accidentally scratched the itch too hard." "is

that so?" little lotus frowned incomprehensibly, her little cheeks bulging, her eyes narrowed, staring at daddy's neck like a little detective, "does daddy hurt?"

"it doesn't hurt." ye nanzhou pinched the tip of the baby's finger and showed him his finger, "daddy's nails are too long, daddy will cut his nails short when he comes home, baby supervises daddy, okay?"

xiao lotus gently lifted daddy's slender and delicate fingers, and daddy's nails were very rounded, only a long throw, not very sharp.

but since dad said that, xiao lotus thought that it should be cut a little shorter.

xiao lotus said regretfully: "daddy, xiao lotus will not use scissors, otherwise xiao lotus will help her father cut his nails." dad, when the little lotus grows up, must help dad cut it well? cut dad's nails every day. the

naïve tone and more truthful attitude made ye nanzhou can't help but smile: "okay, dad knows." tthanks baby.

yuan zheng in the

front row said, "brother, i'll cut it for you when i go back." it seemed

that he had never trimmed his brother's nails before, but his brother had cut him once, and it was he who accidentally broke his nails while playing basketball, and his brother trimmed them for him.

after hearing this, xiao lotus nodded: "okay uncle, uncle cut for dad, xiao lotus looks good?" uncle can't hurt dad. "

good!" yuan zheng said in his heart, xiao budian really cares about his brother, and the all-round three-hundred-and-sixty degrees of love without dead ends.

if he had this intention, his brother would not have broken up with him.

yuan zheng suddenly thought of something, waiting for a ninety-second long red light, turning his head to look at xiao budian and his brother: "bao bao, didn't you tell your uncle that you hadn't been to your father's house yet?" want to go?

"huh?!" xiao lotus instantly raised his small head, his bright eyes were full of longing, and his tone became extremely cheerful and eager, "think! little lotus wants to go!

ye nanzhou didn't seem to have heard little baby mention this, and he asked in a low voice, "baby, why didn't you mention it to daddy?"

xiao lotus thought seriously, scratched his little head, and remembered the situation at that time: "dad, xiao lotus told his uncle during the day, and his father was in work."

yuan zheng said, "brother? how about i drive now? staying over there tonight, in the evening we go to buy some food, you point me, i will cook for you to taste?

when ye nanzhou couldn't hear it, he wanted to go over and specifically picked up the little baby who loved to hear it. <

sure enough, xiao lotus couldn't hear it, and grabbed his father's finger: "daddy, xiao lotus wants to go to her father's house." he seemed to be suddenly aggrieved, pouting his little mouth, and muttering, "dad didn't invite xiao lotus to his father's house." his