chapter183

a few days later, wednesday.

beicheng university is closed on wednesday afternoons, there are no classes in all majors and grades, there will be a large number of club activities and campus events, etc., and some students will take this opportunity to run off campus to play.

ye jingyan and two roommates sneaked out of the boys' dormitory.

one roommate is gao feng, who is tall and big, and the other is mo jiao, who is as tall as ye jingyan.

gao feng said as he stepped across the steps, "what is the old light bulb doing, eating is still procrastinating." it was

zhao ming, and zhao ming had not yet arrived.

ye jingyan said, "brother zhao seems to have been delayed in the outreach, he asked us to go to the dinner place first, he may be a little late." "they're

so busy outreaching." mo jiao said, "but there is also a lot of oil and water for outreach." i don't know if the old light bulb comrade has gained some benefits. the

three of them walked out together and began to gossip about the messy rumors of the school's student union.

all three of them are not good at socializing, ye jingyan is because he has to go home on the weekend and lacks time to intersect with everyone, while gao feng and mo jiao are the types who can die in the dormitory, and when they are not in class, unless they are out to eat and build a group, they play games in the dormitory.

ye jingyan wanted to take a taxi, but mo jiao directly stopped the car: "celebrate your birthday, you also invite us to dinner, and the little thing like taking a taxi will be a brother to ha!"

ye jingyan smiled and was pushed into the car first.

mo jiao sat in the co-pilot and talked to gao feng in the back seat about the game. <

the taxi driver asked if they were studying e-sports, only to hear from the pale-skinned boy in the back seat say that all three of them were philosophy majors.

the driver rubbed his chin and smiled and said they didn't look like they were studying philosophy, at least not as he thought.

ye jingyan thought that it may be that the driver can't imagine that these two guys who talk about the game can actually compete with the teacher on chinese and western philosophies in class.

the driver asked ye jingyan how old he was and how he looked like a high school student.

mo jiao was distracted and explained to him that this was indeed a high school student, still underage, and so on.

the driver gave a thumbs up to his back and smiled in a slightly accented tone, "that's remarkable!"

ye jingyan rubbed his hair with some embarrassment.

the car drove to a famous shopping mall near the university town, ye jingyan referred to everyone's opinions, and ate the japanese suki pot.

except for him, everyone's food intake is very large, and he simply fixed self-help.

gao feng and mo jiao's family conditions were not bad, but they were not as generous as ye jingyan, and they were not likely to come to a place where the average person exceeded eight hundred.

the two of them sandwiched ye jingyan left and right: "not bad, today rub a small leaf for a meal, it is worth it!" go back or brother taxi, around the north city can be done!

ye jingyan was amused by them, and after entering, he asked the waiter to take him to the reserved box, because there was still one person who had not arrived, and everyone unanimously decided to be hungry again, and wait for the people to start today's feast.