chapter7

the barrage exploded collectively as xiao lotus bravely confronted xiao gu's scene.

"i'll go, little lotus, big move!" the little guy can't see it, he has a personality! i thought he was going to cry and look for the leader!

"little lotus is really sensible and cute, and quite smart!" woohoo whining heartache baby. i hope that the little lotus baby's heart is not affected. "did anyone speak for xiao gu just now?" where are you now? come out and take a look at it? do you flip the table when you lose the game? 

"is it okay that xiao gu is only six years old?" even if you have a big temper, you won't scold him like this, right? "from the time he swore that xiao lotus cheated until now, we didn't scold him, we scolded his parents." now that xiao gu avoids adults and deliberately slanders xiao lotus, can't he say it? can't play the table, can't you say? the whole audience seemed to be quiet for a few seconds at the moment when xiao gu pushed the chessboard, and then there was the general noise of the boiling sky, and many children held the chess pieces in their hands and stood up to see their situation.

lu lu squeezed the dice in his hand, and when xiao gu stood up and seemed to be doing something to the little elk, he quickly got up and stood in front of the poor little elk, staring straight at xiao gu, who was almost as tall as himself.

his dark gray eyes gave him a kind of maturity and indifference beyond his age, as if to warn xiao gu not to mess around.

xiao gu was shocked, thinking that he was xiao lotus's friend, and did not dare to say anything, but just glanced at him.

xiao lotus held up the small wooden box in both hands and showed it to lu lu, and his eyes shone brightly and said, "brother, xiao lotus has won." lu lu's

low eyes crashed into his warm eyes, and a thought suddenly flashed in his mind. <

the eyes of the little elk are really beautiful.

lu lu nodded.

"nothing! he was cheating! how else could he take so much? xiao gu also wanted to grab xiao lotus's box before the leader arrived, but he was still blocked by lu lu.

lu lu looked even thinner than xiao gu, but he was full of momentum, and xiao gu did not dare to approach easily.

xiao lotus clumsily but quickly got up and stood behind lu lu, looking timidly and firmly at xiao gu, pouting his small mouth, and protesting with grievance: "xiao lotus just didn't cheat." not at all. he was still young, unable to say anything methodical and reasonable, and could only repeatedly emphasize that he was innocent and eager to stomp his feet.

ye nanzhou, who was sitting at the scene, made an emergency gesture to the staff at the scene and asked the leader to immediately take the two children out of the scene.

the team leader's brother and sister held xiaogu and xiao lotus to leave the live broadcast area first, and the host comforted the other small players.

xiao lotus was lying on the shoulder of the leader sister, still holding the wooden box in her arms.

lu lu watched the little elk being taken away, and his pupils revealed a worry that he had not even noticed.

lounge.

xiao lotus and xiao gu were fed some hot water respectively, and the leader calmed their emotions.

ye nanzhou strode in, looking at poor baba's little lotus with some concern. <

the big eyes seemed to be able to blink a tear in a blink of an eye, a stubborn and aggrieved little look that wanted to cry or not cry.

in view of the fact that xiao gu had been yelling about xiao lotus cheating or something, ye nanzhou bent down and said to him: "xiao gu, we have a camera to shoot, if you insist on saying so, then when your father arrives." let's watch the game you just played. all right?