chapter175

xiao lotus carried xiao yu and lu lu's brother for a long time before going home with his father.

ye nanzhou helped the baby carry the quilt, watching him bounce on the path, and his heart was also very relaxed.

little lotus shook the little flowers on the lawn, turned her head and asked, "daddy, where are we going in a while?" from

saturday afternoon to sunday, xiao lotus couldn't see brother lu lu anymore, because his brother was going to train.

he went to the club once and it was boring, so his brother asked him not to go with him.

ye nanzhou said, "today grandma is going to go to the blue sky, how about the baby go back with grandma?"

"hmm~" little lotus nodded obediently.

recently, fang jing contacted a friend of the shangrong city women's merchants association to set up a small education fund for the children of the orphanage.

one of the public welfare activities is to prepare for the education students in the university city, who are hired to tutor children in orphanages in their spare time.

the education fund has been implemented quickly, but the actual landing activities still need to be cooperated by all parties.

fang jing invited a friend of the foundation and two directors of the rongcheng normal major to go to blue sky today to make on-site contacts, and wanted to use blue sky as the first place to carry out public welfare activities.

of course, xiao lotus didn't understand, he only knew that if it went well, there would be college students' brothers and sisters to make up lessons for blue sky's older brothers and sisters in the future, not only blue sky, but also children in other welfare centers.

when xiao lotus bounced back home, she saw that grandma was wearing a very formal suit and skirt today, which was a little more serious in the kindness and kindness of the usual day. <

he took grandma's hand, looked left and right, and came to a conclusion with a four-and-a-half-year-old aesthetic: "grandma looks like a big teacher at school!" the

big teacher is the director of instruction in the grade section.

fang jing picked up the little cute and pointed to the lipstick on her lips: "little lotus, help grandma see, the color is bright, is it good-looking?"

yuan zheng went down the stairs lazily.

he was busy with business matters in the middle of the night last night, and only went to sleep in the early morning, when he just woke up, stepped forward and hugged xiao bu: "mom, you let a four-year-old child see what lipstick." he kissed

the soft and tender little one, and held it in his arms.

xiao lotus leaned over to grandma in her father's arms and praised, "grandma, it's very beautiful, red!"

fang jing said to her son, "you see, you are not as good as our four-year-old xiao lotus can speak." yuan zheng was

speechless, topping the small forehead in his arms, and asked at a particularly fast pace: "bao bao, did you sleep well last night?"

xiao lotus also quickly replied, "sleep well!" "ever

miss daddy?"

"thoughts!"

"have you ever dreamed of daddy?"

"well... no. "the

arithmetic problems are all done?"

"...... forehead...... rice has..."

xiao lotus was afraid that his father would ask why, so he quickly turned his head and asked for help from another father: "daddy! ddaddy hugs the little lotus!