chapter39

xiao lotus was particularly industrious today, and when his father and brother xiao ke went to work, he lay on the bed and cleaned the bed inch by inch.

the quilt had been folded by dad and placed at the end of the bed.

xiao lotus carefully picked up the large pillow and dusted the non-existent dust under it with his small hand, and he noticed that there was a short hair on the gray pillow.

his hair was darker, longer and softer, and this hair was short, slightly stiff, and straight.

well, it's daddy's hair that's right.

the little lotus's fingertips squeezed her hair tightly, and she straightened up and twisted around in search of a container to store.

pregnant!

milk bottle!

little lotus pinched the short hair babyly and climbed out of bed to find grandma.

the scalding behind him also ran all the way into the kitchen.

after grandma chen heard xiao lotus say that she wanted a small milk bottle, she went to get it.

she had washed three or four milk bottles to dry two days before, ready to be used to marinate the chili sauce.

xiao lotus took the clean and transparent glass bottle and carefully stuffed the hair in her hand.

grandma chen bent down, squinted at the hair in the bottle and asked, "xiao lotus, who is this?"

xiao lotus hugged it to his chest and smiled and said, "it's daddy's."

grandma

chen touched his hair and little ears: "xiao lotus likes daddy, right?"

xiao lotus obediently rubbed grandma's rough hands, like a puppy: "well, i like daddy very much." xiao lotus still has to go looking for it."

"go ahead, go." grandma chen waved her hand, and when she saw the little guy running extremely fast with a cigarette, she instructed, "run slowly, be careful of falling." grandpa chen walked

in from another room, heard the voice, and asked, "what's wrong?" what is the little lotus rushing? grandma chen told him about xiao lotus's

need to put ye nanzhou's hair in a glass bottle, and smiled: "xiao ye and xiao lotus are very good, both of them are obedient and smooth, not the kind of people who love to make trouble." in the future, it should be harmonious and smooth.

grandpa

chen said, "they are a family, and they are always a bit like each other."

grandma

chen bowed her head and said in a muffled voice, "that xiaoye's father is really not a good person." i am not saying that sooner or later such a person will be punished. "

all right." grandpa chen persuaded, patting his wife's arm, "don't think about that, xiaoye is not very good now?" we don't care about these things

, we just care if xiao lotus is happy or not.

-

in the room, xiao lotus sat on her knees on the bed, carpeting the hair on the sheets and pillows.

thankfully, his hair was so different from his father's that he could easily tell it with his eyes.

after a while, there were three short hairs in the transparent glass bottle.

xiao lotus flipped over the big pillow and couldn't find it again.