chapter116

although lu lu is only six years old, his emotional perception far exceeds that of his peers.

when he called out to uncle liu, he noticed that there was something subtle wrong with his sister with his back to him.

when uncle liu crossed her to himself, lu lu clearly observed the dilemma of not knowing whether to leave or stay where she was.

uncle liu, who was tall, stood between the little young master and ouyang xuan, and bent down and asked, "lu lu, what's wrong?" little lotus, haven't they come yet? lu lu

looked up, and his dark gray eyes looked straight at him: "didn't you go to the bathroom?"

uncle

liu coughed dryly, and the little young master was sometimes too astute, and tricked him into having to find a way to come back: "oh, i met an acquaintance, a colleague from the former company." just

at this moment, uncle liu saw xiao lotus not far away, jumping in, looking left and right, looking for someone.

but i'm not looking for lu lu.

uncle liu hurriedly waved in the direction of xiao lotus, and said, "lu lu, xiao lotus is coming."

xiao lotus trotted over happily, "brother!

lu lu hurriedly turned around, just in time to grab the little elk that had pounced in front of him.

today, xiao lotus wears a small white shirt with a navy style, dark blue generous lapels, and jumps and jumps when running, soft and cute and full of sunshine and vitality.

he smiled at both landing brother and uncle liu, "what is my brother doing here?" lu lu looked

at the person talking to uncle liu for a moment, but only a slender back was left, and he didn't know when he would go far.

he pinched the little elk's little finger, "nothing, brother is bored, waiting for the little lotus to come." ""

ah!" xiao lotus hugged his brother's arm and rubbed his shoulder, and said with a smile, "brother don't be bored, xiao lotus plays with his brother." two

small hands sat hand in hand on a bench on the side, head to head whispering.

yuan zheng wondered, wasn't they just playing together yesterday? how come there are whispers again?

he shook his head helplessly and sat down not far from the bag.

yuan zheng was adjacent to uncle liu, and when he saw that uncle liu seemed to be in trouble, he frowned bitterly.

he wanted to care about it, so he listened to him: "mr. yuan, if you take care of lu lu, i have to make a phone call."

yuan zheng bowed his head slightly, and his eyes followed him and hurried away.

with his intuition, uncle liu had encountered quite a lot of trouble, at least he couldn't handle it, and he had to ask others.

-

at 9:30, all the children who participated in the live competition arrived one after another.

xiao lotus pulled lu lu's brother and was nagging about the glass flower room.

when he saw qi qi xiaofeng, he rushed over and greeted them.

xiao lotus's eyebrows fluttered and danced to talk to qi qi, and the little hand that was hanging down was pulled by lu lu's brother.

he turned his head to see his brother look at him, and immediately puffed up his cheeks at his brother, spitting out the tip of his tongue, trying to get through the pass. <