chapter126

night.

while the two little ones were playing in the bouncy castle, ye nanzhou was cleaning up the children's room a little.

while patting the loose pillow, he thought that after two years, the little baby was six or seven years old, and he wanted to be an independent little adult, i am afraid that he would not be willing to sleep with him.

if that hadn't happened, at least a few more years of parent-child time would have happened.

ye nanzhou couldn't help but regret it.

at this time, the footsteps and talks of two children were heard in the corridor.

little lotus rabbit jumped into the door like a little rabbit: "daddy!

ye nanzhou pulled the thin quilt well, rubbed the little baby's hair, and asked, "have fun with your brother?"

"hmmm," xiao lotus leaned over the edge of the bed, turning around lively, "it's more fun than participating in the show."

not being able to answer questions in the show, or ranking low, will make xiao lotus feel less fun.

at home, xiao lotus only plays with lu lu's brother, and while playing, she will also say a lot of whispers.

most importantly, lu lu's brother will become cheerful at home, which makes xiao lu like his brother more.

ye nanzhou smiled: "well, then you go to the bath, baby, you go to our room to take a bath, lu lu is in this room to wash." he said to lu lu, "lu lu, the bathrooms are all unused, and i also let my aunt clean them." if you take a bath..."

lu lu said busily, "father ye, i can take a bath by myself."

"good." ye nanzhou said, "then i'll accompany you outside the door, and if you need to, call me, is that okay?" <

lu lu nodded, "hmm.

xiao lotus poked at his father's ass next to him, and said, "dad, you have to teach your brother to use our faucet, it's so complicated, xiao lotus won't use it."

ye nanzhou grabbed his strange little hand: "well, daddy knows."

he went to the door and asked yuan zheng to come over.

xiao lotus watched the two fathers divide the work, while being responsible for a small friend, he liked this a little, and smiled happily.

when xiao lotus was taken away by yuan zheng, ye nanzhou took lu lu to familiarize himself with the situation in the bathroom and asked, "lu lu, do you need anything more?" lu lu

shook his head, holding the blue pajamas in his arms, somewhat restrained.

ye nanzhou half-crouched in front of him, showing a soft smile, originally wanted to rub the child's hair, but thinking that he might not like others to touch him, he raised his hand and gave up.

ye nanzhou left the bathroom, just now he still wanted to help lu lu put the bath water, and it turned out that the child was very mature and said that he would do it.

i think that although there is an aunt and uncle liu at home, lu lu should still be particularly independent.

he sat on the soft stool of the sofa at the end of the bed, slowly flipped through his mobile phone, and conveniently added some small clothes, accessories, or displays in the room to the online shopping platform.

not long after, the bathroom door opened from the inside and out came a somewhat shy little boy.

"papa ye?"