chapter105

although ye nanzhou did not agree to the "adult way of celebrating", out of the consideration of appeasing the insiders, he gave yuan zheng directions and took him to a nearby small restaurant for dinner.

the small restaurant is located in a small alley near a hospital in the city, which is stuffed with all kinds of flies, almost including salty spices from all over the world.

but the alley was not easy to park, and yuan zheng, under the guidance of ye nanzhou, twisted and turned into a small parking lot.

as soon as the car was tucked in, an old lady came over and smiled and collected the money. "fifteen dollars for two hours."

ye nanzhou paid with his mobile phone.

the two of them were tall, and when they stepped out of the car at the same time, the old lady turned her head to look at it.

yuan zheng stepped forward and put an arm on ye nanzhou's shoulder: "let's go eat, i'm hungry." at

noon, i patronized the small order, and the meal was not very good.

in the dim red sunset, two figures slowly burrow into the bustling food alley, and the most down-to-earth fireworks in the city are blown away.

there are jagged small restaurants in the alleys, most of which have only four or five tables, and some even have no tables but only facades.

high and low signs flash red, green and green lights, from the old signs of the 1980s to today's internet celebrity signs, in the field of eating, it seems to be hooked up with the past and the present.

the moment yuan zheng stepped in, it was as if he had entered a different time and space, and he quietly looked at the man next to him. <

under the flickering light, ye nanzhou's cold white skin seemed to be painted with ink, and his usually indifferent and elegant face looked surprisingly colorful, and there was a unique charm between the eye waves.

yuan zheng thought that it was not bad to live in the world of two people once in a while, at least he could take a step closer to ye nanzhou, understand what he liked over the years, and how to get through a long time.

ye nanzhou stood at the door of a small restaurant, looked up at the front, and said to the people around him: "look over there."

yuan zheng followed his line of sight from afar, and the two young people held a cup of milk tea, which seemed to be familiar with xiao kehe... ding?

he had seen xiao ding on yesterday's music program and had a vague impression.

"come out for dinner?"

ye nanzhou looked down and smiled, stepped into the small restaurant, and said lightly: "there is a good brine rice over there, xiao ding used to work overtime and seemed to always eat." now

there are people to accompany him to dinner, not bad.

yuan zheng was one step behind him, and when he looked over, he saw xiao ding feed the milk tea of his mobile phone to xiao ke's mouth, and xiao ke smiled and drank it.

he was stunned and remembered many old things from the past.

those details that are placed in five or ten years are hardly important or worth recalling in detail.

for example, he once went around most of the city to see ye nanzhou in the university town, and would carry milk tea, snacks or shoes and clothes bought for him.

for example, when he came down from self-study last night, he saw ye nanzhou waiting at the back door of the school, and the two did not dare to hold hands but just smirked at each other, and they could often walk far under the moonlight. <