chapter101

the walls of the labyrinth are full of cartoon patterns, and after the little lotus runs in, it is not so nervous to be attracted by the small animals.

but every time xiao lotus wanted to turn, she would quietly hide by the wall.

the director in charge of switching camera positions deliberately gave xiao lotus a front camera position.

there is always a white and tender little paw on the wall in the picture, followed by the dark and silky hair on the small head, and then a pair of large and bright eyes, staring straight at the camera, as if seeing the existence of the camera before confidently stepping forward and boasting.

"careful, probing the brain of the little sweet lotus is so cute, i want to pick up and circle it"

"brave little sugar lotus, don't be afraid, ma ma is with you!"

"hundreds of thousands of hemp are with you!"

"hahaha, there are also tens of thousands of sisters okay!"

xiao lotus turned a few corners in the maze and finally determined that he was the only one in the maze, and that strange things would not suddenly appear, and then he was relieved.

but......

xiao lotus discovers a major "crisis".

he seems to have gone repeatedly!

how can this be?

little lotus tilted her little head in a daze, carefully observing the cartoon patterns on the walls, there were orange babies, there were three-colored flower cats, and a small cow...

he scratched his little ears and circled in place, putting all the patterns on several walls in his mind. <

xiao lotus continued to walk in the direction that he felt was right, and he saw the pattern change, and then he walked along, as if to go back to the small bend just now.

he's "lost" in the labyrinth!

not only the little lotus, but basically the little players who enter the maze are all wandering around in a certain place.

there were even small players who suddenly sat on the ground and broke down crying, and the staff communicated and decided to give up the game.

players who gave up the fourth level appeared one after another, and in less than ten minutes, four young players had already given up.

"i'm going to cry, this level is really too much of a test of psychological quality, right?"

"only four or five years old, i think crying is normal, especially understandable"

"yes, when xiao lotus first hesitated at the entrance, in fact, i thought it wouldn't matter if i gave up"

"the sweet lotus root is so unexpectedly smart and brave!" ma ma wants to learn from sweet lotus!

xiao lotus squatted on the ground, holding his little ear and suffocating his head.

he was very unhappy, if lu lu's brother was there, they could discuss it, and he could also ask his brother about things he couldn't be sure of, and his brother would definitely know.

for the first time, he didn't like the game in the show so much.

not only could he not play with lu lu's brother, but he couldn't even see it.

yuan zheng, who watched the show, kept sending messages to ye nanzhou: "isn't this a little difficult today?" so many children can't play. ye

nanzhou said: [the level is not very difficult, it feels like there are fewer hints.] iit looks like the mystery should be on the walls of the labyrinth.