chapter149

a small "daddy" made yuan zheng fall into ecstasy, he put his arms high and excitedly lifted it to a high place, completely ignoring whether he was broadcasting live, looking up and saying, "baobao, call again."

xiao lotus shook her little feet, and suddenly began to be shy, and called out in a milky voice: "daddy ~ daddy ~"

if it were not for the fact that as an adult with the last sense, yuan zheng would also like to "whine" and lean into xiao budian's arms to thank him for the joy he brought.

a special scene on the spot greatly shocked the live audience.

"what what? the uncle of the good treasure lotus suddenly became a father, what happened? "am

i missing a billion details?" what is the relationship between the little sweet lotus and the uncle? "it

seems that uncle handsome didn't expect sweet lotus to call daddy, right?" the response is funny, like being a father for the first time"

on the scene of the show, cai jiawen, as a professional host, naturally did not ignore such an important detail.

waiting at the finish line, he pulled out his leg and rushed forward, laughing and asking this smiling father and son: "xiao lotus, you can tell your brother, why did you suddenly call your uncle daddy?" xiao lotus was

shy, greasy and crooked on his father's shoulder, and said in a small milk tone, "because it is daddy."

yuan zheng rubbed the little dot and said to cai jiawen, "there are two fathers in the family, and the name uncle is to distinguish." of course, it was

clear in his heart that xiao budian may not have fully accepted his existence as a father before.

however, not now, he has got a little bit of "official certification"! <

cai jiawen nodded knowingly, "that's the way it is." he has

been on the show for so long, he already knows that xiao lotus's father is ye nanzhou, and now there is another father, so it is obvious that this yuan father and ye nanzhou are husband and wife.

cai jiawen unconsciously came up with the picture of handsome brother ye nanzhou and handsome brother yuan zheng holding a small cute baby and a little lotus together, which was really enviable.

xiao lotus looked at his brother and smiled so happily for some reason, and he added himself: "brother, what's wrong with you?"

cai jiawen immediately woke up and saved his image for himself: "my brother is happy for xiao lotus, and xiao lotus has now found two fathers, isn't it?"

"well," little lotus snapped her little finger, "little lotus also has two grandmothers, a grandfather, many brothers and sisters..." he looked at his father and leaned over to kiss his chin, "and two fathers." after saying

that, he hid his small round face in his father's arms and twisted his body happily.

yuan zheng hugged xiao bu and kissed his heart, and there were many emotions in his heart.

crazy output on the barrage:

"i'm done" "i'm done too

..."

"little sweet lotus, you still have countless clouds and hemp, and ma ma loves you!"

"so impressed, why did nyima make me cry?!"

"sweet lotus can find two fathers and family, and i can find someone who really loves me, can't i?" you tell me yes or no!

"yes! iit must be! not only did