chapter147

when xiao lotus was lying down to rest, he saw his brother get up and walk toward the nearest staff member. he turned to his side and looked at his brother with big eyes.

xiao feng also asked, "what is lu lu doing?"

xiao lotus shook his head, he didn't know.

when his brother turned around and came back, he heard his brother say, "little lotus, we can go and play the slide for a while, do you want to go?"

"huh?" xiao lotus's small hand propped up on the cushion and climbed up, and it turned out that his brother remembered that he wanted to play with the slide.

he pulled xiao feng, "brother xiao feng, are you going?" "

go!" xiao feng said happily, but he immediately reminded the question, "how did we get past?" do you want to play the wheel again?

lu lu pointed to the staff: "take that boat."

xiao feng pulled xiao lotus and jumped up: "awesome! the

three little guys took advantage of the fact that the other group had not yet finished the game, and took a fully transparent kayak to the slide level, and all three of them were very excited when the wind blew.

"brother lu lu is also very good, right?" why don't i have such a brother?

"xs, not only do i not have a good brother, but i don't have a good brother."

"the front, the old pun ~ hhhhhh"

"if ma ma only has a small lotus baby, it will be lonely, and it especially needs a lu lu brother as a companion." so let's all be a goose for ma ma! "i didn't

expect that after all, it would become a brotherhood bureau..."

while the other groups were sprinting nervously, xiao lotus and the two little brothers happily played the slide ~

the three of them were still standing in the shallow water, playing water fights, and having a lot of fun.

fifteen minutes later, all the groups completed the level and all gathered in the middle of the floating island.

there were a number of young players sitting tired and uncomfortable, seemingly exhausted.

cai jiawen rubbed everyone one by one: "do you feel very happy about today's water competition?" the

"happy" of the sparse lala is colder.

xiao lotus grinned at her brother and opened her mouth to show her small teeth, and smiled cutely and lovingly.

cai jiawen said: "children, the next level of individual competition is to participate with parents, everyone is not looking forward to it?!" "

looking forward to it!" at this time, the young players were excited again.

with the cheerful music, parents lined up slowly appeared on the scene.

parents wore orange and white striped sports swimsuit t-shirts and long shorts like children, and parents with lively personalities have desperately waved with their children.

"my dad! you see, that's my dad!

"my brother came with me, my brother can play games!"

xiao lotus stood up at once and waved at his uncle: "uncle uncle! lu lu

saw his father wearing a sports t-shirt and had a sense of familiarity that had been missing for a long time.

he had seen it at home before, and dad would wear it while working out at the gym.