chapter92

xiao lotus went to the tv station with lu lu's brother to pick up his father from work today, and he and his brother sat in the back seat, his father sat in the co-pilot, and his uncle drove.

it looks like a neat family of four.

xiao lotus, who felt very happy, quietly lamented that the brother was not a real brother, otherwise he would have been happier.

during rush hour, the car doesn't drive fast.

ye nanzhou occasionally turned his head to talk to the two children, and he saw that the brothers were holding hands.

he said softly, "baby, today we invited brother lu lu to dinner, you are the little master, so you will be responsible for taking care of the good brother in a while, okay?" "

good!" little lotus likes what her father says, like giving herself a small task, and he is the little master, he will definitely take care of his brother.

upon arrival at the restaurant.

after xiao lotus put on the small mask, ye nanzhou tore open another individually wrapped small mask and handed it to lu lu.

xiao lotus actively and enthusiastically took over: "brother, you come here, xiao lotus put a small mask on her brother." finally

someone wore a cartoon mask with him, happy.

lu lu approached the happy little elk and brought the ear closer, and when the little elk gently put the rope up, he slightly turned his head so that the other ear was also close to the little elk's hand. <

after the small rope was put on the ear, xiao lotus also carefully pulled the small mask, and finally held his brother's face and gently rubbed it, laughing with great excitement: "wow ~ xiao lotus rubbed his brother ~"

lian ye nanzhou was laughed at by the baby, and many small things in life can make the little baby interesting.

after getting out of the car, xiao lotus's left hand held lu lu's brother's hand, and his right hand held his father's hand very carefully, and he also arranged for his uncle to stand on the other side of lu lu's brother very carefully. he leaned back on his small head, and his big eyes were full of seriousness: "uncle, we must protect lu lu's brother."

"good." yuan zheng's figure of more than one meter and eight meters stood next to lu lu, as if he was tightly protected.

when the four of them entered the restaurant, they had already attracted the attention of the customers who were already eating in the atrium, and guangye nanzhou and yuan zheng could attract everyone's eyes as soon as they stopped there.

in order to maximize the preservation of the excellent scenery of walking in the clouds, this revolving restaurant does not design a private room, but it has a green partition window location, which is relatively secluded.

ye nanzhou fixed the

dining table near the window, and he let the little baby and lu lu sit on the side of the hall with their backs to each other, so that they could just face the scenery outside, and they could also use green plants and slightly higher chair backs to block the line of sight of others.

just like xiao lotus promised his father in the car, after he sat down, he asked lu lu's brother what he wanted to eat.

lu lu was neither enthusiastic nor picky about eating, and whispered, "little lotus, little lotus's brother loves to eat."

"hmm~" xiao lotus drummed his cheeks and happily poured on his brother's shoulder, "the little lotus that my brother loves to eat also loves to eat." yye nanzhou's