chapter190

ye jingyan grabbed his hand, silently closed his eyes, and said obediently and meekly, "well, i don't look."

he thought silently in his heart: i have not seen it.

he spent his freshman year in college, and he didn't know how many movies he watched, especially european and american movies, and he suddenly went to bed.

some men and women in drama films don't have any emotional preparation at all and suddenly start doing it, and he also watches it very calmly, and there is no reaction at all.

but watching it with lu jinchen was still the first time.

it's a little strange, and it's a little shy.

this emotion is not because of the subject matter of the movie, or watching two men kiss, as if it is simply because lu jinchen is around?

ye jingyan still followed his first reaction and asked in a low voice, "do you want to change one?" otherwise

, he might feel uncomfortable because of lu jinchen's presence.

lu jinchen took a look at the length of the movie, speculating about the frequency and possibility that this kind of picture might appear, and he paused the movie: "well, change it." the

child in his arms had just come of age, and it didn't seem appropriate to watch this kind of film together.

ye jingyan pretended to jump off the sofa to change movies, and said in his heart: then he can watch the movie himself at night, and by the way, see what love skills can be learned.

when he watched the movie before, he had not carefully observed the love film, and it seemed that he could seriously study it in the future.

ye jingyan chose a film that would never have a bed/drama -

a documentary about the arctic station.

when he clicked on the movie, he was secretly glad that he had saved enough movies, otherwise it would be too embarrassing. <

the side of the documentary is a series of formal thanks and memories, which suddenly switches the atmosphere from the immodest to the extremely serious.

ye jingyan leaned back and was pulled into his arms by lu jinchen, and the two continued to embrace.

"would you like to see this?"

"hmm." lu jinchen rubbed his side face against his hair, "baby, i was too busy before, can you plan for us to watch movies together in the past few weeks?" "

okay." ye jingyan nodded and leaned back against him comfortably.

perhaps the afternoon was too gentle, perhaps the gesture of two people hugging each other was too pleasant, or perhaps the slow and lengthy pace of the documentary caused drowsiness.

ye jingyan leaned into lu jinchen's arms and slept quietly.

lu jinchen was very sober, remembering that when he was in high school, ye jingyan always shouted that he did not have enough time to sleep, and he obviously had already been at the top of the exam, but he still went home every day to study desperately.

even while studying indignantly, he also inspired him to take the first place in the exam.

it's adorable contradiction.

it was also from that time that lu jinchen would become his shoulder at any time, letting him sleep on his back.

lu jinchen himself couldn't figure out when it started, and his feelings for ye jingyan changed.