chapter182

the next day, saturday.

the sky is rarely clear, and the morning is slightly cool.

as soon as the alarm clock sounded, ye jingyan leaned over and stretched out an arm, and it was too late to take off the white cat and cat eye mask, and the arm grabbed a beige round-neck sweatshirt and put it on his body, and before getting out of bed, he ripped off the blindfold and put it aside, put on the gray home pants, washed up confusedly, and then went to the kitchen to make coffee.

he couldn't cook, but the coffee was superb, and he had learned it from his two fathers since he was fourteen or fifteen years old.

ye jingyan yawned while skillfully pressing the ground coffee.

having lived here for over a year, i am completely accustomed to this coffee machine, and the tools are also very handy.

footsteps came from behind him, followed by the familiar big palm rubbing his messy hair.

ye jingyan's head leaned back and rubbed the other's palm hard.

it was comfortable to be rubbed every time i was hair and felt relaxed.

"brother, early--"

when ye jingyan greeted him, he yawned in a long tone, his eyes lit up with tears, and the end of his eyes was still a little red.

lu jinchen opened the refrigerator to get eggs and milk bread, and saw that he was sleepy and yawning: "don't get up early on saturday, go to sleep for a while, i'll come by myself."

ye jingyan shook his head, and when he was waiting for coffee, he lowered his head and whispered, "i'll just do such a thing, you just let me do it, and if i don't do it again, i'll be scrapped..."

the more i talked, the more confused i became, and little by little, the black hair that was upturned fluttered with it, and it rippled one after another.

lu jinchen raised his hand to support his slightly pointed chin: "what time did you sleep last night?" sstaying up late to watch a movie again? too

skinny, eating cat food every time, just eat a little bit.

ye jingyan had such a little hobby, he whispered protests: "yesterday friday, today there is no class, and i did not watch very late." he tilted

his head, his eyes winking at lu jinchen, and his big eyes were a little pitiful, as if to beg for forgiveness.

lu jinchen smiled, rubbed his hairy head again, and began to prepare breakfast.

after the coffee was boiled, ye jingyan carefully began to add sugar cubes and milk according to lu jinchen's taste.

everyone has their own exclusive taste of coffee, and ye jingyan found the golden ratio of coffee milk candy belonging to lu jinchen in the perennial exploration.

breakfast is a simple sandwich, a total of three portions, lu jinchen wants to eat two, with a cup of coffee; ye jingyan is a sandwich with a cup of hot milk.

the dining table was close to the floor-to-ceiling window, and the faint sunlight shone in, not dazzling but warm and comfortable.

ye jingyan ate lazily, his feet under the table, overlapping, and gently shaking.

he was browsing his tablet, and on the screen was a list of products on the official website of a luxury product.

ye jingyan was going to buy a gift for his father ye today, and was ready to go to the physical store of the mall to see the real thing again.

lu jinchen said in a loud voice, "xiao lotus, don't look at it, eat first."

when

the two people get along, he still likes to call the name xiao lotus, which exudes a unique intimacy. <