chapter34

after the host cai jiawen introduced the young players in the rongcheng division, the children entered the live broadcast screen hand in hand.

fifteen children, small and tall, are arranged in a staggered manner, and the bright yellow wristbands on the wrists are very eye-catching.

on the live screen, the names of the children flew by, and everyone was cheering for their favorite cute little ones.

"wow here ~ little sugar lotus is really going to be white and glowing in this sportswear"

"little sweet lotus, ma ma is here!"

"hahaha quickly see that sister pei has already stood up and waved to xiao lotus."

"pei jun: sister is here to chase the stars in the show, don't care about me"

in addition to the two large global shots, each small player and star guest group in each division has a perspective.

viewers can choose different perspectives according to their preferences, and the bullet screen can also choose to be sent to a screen with a specific perspective.

scene.

xiao lotus did not know the guest brothers and sisters in front of her, only knew that she smiled and waved with the introduction of the host jiawen's brother.

he noticed that several older brothers and sisters especially greeted him, so shy that their little ears were red.

lu lu is different, typical perfunctory business, waving at the same time, the eyes are almost empty.

he was still wondering why qi qi could easily say,

"xiao lotus, do you miss me?" <

lu lu decided that he should go home and practice in front of the mirror first, otherwise when he said it, he would definitely be awkward.

cai jiawen let all the young players stand in line, and did not introduce a star guest separately, and directly began to enter the main topic of the friendly match.

"children, listen, today we have fifteen team leaders brothers and sisters, and in a moment we will draw a small child from each division group to form fifteen teams. that is to say, everyone will not be in a group with the small partners in the original division, but will form a new six-person group with other children in the division. "the

staff will draw balls of different colors for everyone, and after getting a certain color of balls, they will stand in the designated position, okay?"

"fifteen special team leaders are also, and after everyone draws the corresponding colors, you are responsible for leading the six children to win today's result."

the audience loves this nonsense-free model

too much.

"it doesn't matter if you are a movie emperor or a bean, you didn't even have a minute of solo footage when you came here"

"the little players don't know them, really treat them equally"

"i think this is very good, it's better than inexplicably inserting the introduction ~ ~ extreme orange tv, you can!"

the scene was lively for a while, and the staff sent small boxes for each small player and guest in the competition area.

xiao lotus saw that the other small players drew small balls and left the original team, and realized that today they could not team up with lu lu's brother, or even with any familiar children. <

his mouth was shriveled, and there was a small gleam of grievance in his big eyes.

originally happy, i thought it was rare to be able to compete with a group of familiar friends.