chapter85

xiao lotus woke up and saw that his father was stroking his back, stroking down his body, lazily and comfortably.

he grunted into his father's arms and muttered confusedly, "daddy... hug..."

ye nanzhou hugged the baby and kissed him in the ear: "baby, uncle is making breakfast for the baby, do you want to go and see what is delicious?" the

hot and soft baby dumplings seem to be more cute than yesterday, and it is simply dizzying to hold in your arms.

before xiao lotus was fully awake, he was "attacked" by his father's sweet kiss, he rubbed his eyes and hugged his father: "xiao lotus also kisses her father." "it's

going to be a few times!"

after obediently getting dressed by herself, xiao lotus quietly touched the room and approached the kitchen.

the air smells soft and fragrant, and although i don't know what kind of food it comes from, it must be delicious!

little lotus is like a cat in a cartoon, holding a small fist with both hands, and quietly sneaking along the wall to the kitchen door, probing her little head inside.

in the kitchen with a few clean windows, the tall uncle is holding a small wooden shovel to give the pan a delicious turn!

the uncle looked very serious.

on another little stove was a cute little powder blue milk pot that was making a slight sound.

little lotus squinted her eyes and sniffed hard, ah, it's grandma cow!

"little! come out, what's hidden? tthe uncle who had

his back to xiao lotus actually found him, and his head did not speak back.

xiao lotus pulled on the door frame, revealing only a pair of big black eyes: "uncle, do you have eyes on your back?" why do you know that the lotus is there?

yuan zheng smiled and turned around, pointing to his ear: "uncle's ears are very smart, and he can hear everything." "

wow!" little lotus jumped into the kitchen and pulled on his little ear, "uncle, little lotus's ear is also very powerful."

just after saying that, he was tempted by the food, tiptoed to the pot and looked: "uncle, what are you doing?" in

the pan were round little cakes, three in all, slightly burnt on the upward side, emitting a rich milk aroma.

"the muffins i bought at the supermarket yesterday, fragrant?"

yuan zheng got up in the morning to study for half a day to know the method, in fact, it is quite simple

to add eggs to the mixed flour and stir well.

it's just that he didn't have the right grasp of the fire at the beginning, the first test failed, and now these three are already very successful.

little lotus watched her uncle put the soft muffins on the plate, each one the size of his little palm, and it looked delicious: "uncle is so powerful!"

he bounced happily. <

when ye nanzhou walked in, he was also surprised, in addition to muffins and milk, there were also four-cut fish steak sandwiches, and there was a pot of white porridge in the rice cooker, accompanied by squeezed vegetable cores and salted egg yolks bought at the supermarket yesterday.

salted egg yolk is ye nanzhou's favorite to eat, he does not like to eat salted duck egg protein, before eating in order not to waste every time to eat frown, so yesterday yuan zheng saw a separate salted egg yolk on the supermarket shelf, immediately took a few.