chapter188

just by a dragonfly kiss, ye jingyan's heart was a little out of control, as if a switch had been pressed to turn on some new jumping speed.

he jumped off the couch with his back scalding hot, found his slippers, took his feet a while to fully step into them, looked down and muttered, "that's what you said, you call me husband, i'll call you baby." i choked to death and went to the bathroom!

lu jinchen watched him panic like a fawn, and suddenly flew away from his eyes.

with great interest, he picked up the big orange pillow and rubbed it in his arms, put his face on it, sniffed it, and it was all ye jingyan's breath.

the shower gel, shampoo, and even skin care products he bought for ye jingyan were all milky, so ye jingyan almost everywhere he went was a faint sweet aroma.

lu jinchen thought that he might not be able to leave this smell for the rest of his life, otherwise he would be at a loss.

with his long legs twisting and his arms falling casually on his knees, he was thinking about fang cai ye jingyan's reaction --

there was a reaction with a rapid heartbeat, and the roots of his ears were red, but would he admit that this was the heartbeat?

-

bedroom, toilet.

ye jingyan washed his face and exhaled a long breath of hot air.

he looked at himself in the mirror with a wet face, frowning and glaring, both puzzled and uncertain, surprised and irritated.

is your heart beating like this when you start the experiment?

but kissing is really special. <

he wondered, if someone else kissed him, would he react the same way he did just now?

ye jingyan's mind appeared some unrelated people, gao feng, mo jiao, zhao ming, as well as high school classmates, club leaders and other male friends...

if these people kiss him, he should be nervous too, right? of course, it's a little weird.

it's just the rapid heartbeat caused by the tension, not the heartbeat, right?

ye jingyan felt that a rapid heartbeat did not explain any problems, and he might need more feedback.

ah, it is true that it needs to be experimented, and it needs to be repeated many times.

ye jingyan went out of the room and saw that lu jinchen was no longer in the living room.

he crept and sneaked toward the bedroom, and as soon as he reached the door, he saw a tall figure coming out of it.

four eyes facing each other.

ye jingyan straightened up his waist, grinned open his mouth to reveal a silly smile, opened his mouth, and changed his mouth to "brother" before habitually shouting out": "what are we going to do next?"

lu jinchen stepped forward and rubbed the back of his head, and his palm slightly used some strength: "what do you want to do?" he bowed

his head between words, ye jingyan subconsciously avoided, he was a little worried that it was another "kiss" that would make him unable to control his heartbeat.

fortunately, lu jinchen just smiled and talked. <

ye jingyan breathed a sigh of relief, escaped from between his palms for the first time, and did not even lean on his shoulders or something, but took a step forward and looked at the cups and saucers on the dining table and asked, "auntie is not here today?"