chapter94

xiao lotus was afraid that grandma's eyes would not be comfortable, so she did not run to the yard to play, very obediently took the small toys in the activity room to the kitchen, sat next to grandma while talking to grandma while playing with toys.

grandma chen handled the meat sent by yuan zheng, and there were several pig's trotters, she boiled the water and put it in a casserole to sprinkle some old soybean stew, and waited until the family came back from school just enough to drink soup and eat meat.

in the past two days, grandma chen listened to xiao lotus play with her head down, while her small mouth was talking, occasionally responding to him, and he could speak more happily.

i had never seen xiao lotus so much in love with talking before, and grandma chen thought that she might have encountered a lot of things recently, and she was slowly growing up, and her personality began to become lively.

grandma chen listened with great patience and put xiao lotus's careful thoughts into her heart one by one.

because xiao lotus is there, hot also likes to drill into the kitchen, and sits on his leg in two circles around xiao lotus.

grandpa chen picked a small basket of bright red tomatoes from the yard, and he walked in and said, "little lotus, come and wash the tomatoes to eat."

"hmm~" little lotus touched the hot, and he often regretted that the hot could not eat the food eaten by humans. he ran over and picked up a small tomato that didn't slip away and tiptoed into the water.

grandma chen said, "after you wash it, you will give it to xiao lotus, and you will let xiao lotus wash it?" xiao lotus's

raw little hand rubbed the little tomato hard: "grandma, the little lotus can wash, and the little lotus can wash it by itself."

grandpa

chen had already washed one and walked over and stuffed it into grandma chen's mouth: "did you hear that?"

grandma

chen glanced at him and swallowed before saying, "well, this batch of tomatoes is ok, sweet."

little lotus couldn't wait to take a bite into her mouth, grandma was right, sweet! <

"grandpa, in a few days, xiao lotus will go to lu lu's brother's house, can you bring some food for your brother?"

"well, you should eat it every day for a while, and grandpa will pick it for you before you go back." grandpa chen smiled.

xiao lotus ate one and washed one: "xiao lotus can also pick grandpa himself."

grandma

chen said, "that's not okay, little lotus, you don't pick it, there are still bugs in the ground, your skin is tender, in case you bite it and itch, the skin may be red and swollen, or let your grandfather pick it, no trouble." "

oh, okay grandma." xiao

lotus washed three of them, trotted over to grandma's side, tiptoed up and raised her small hand to give grandma one.

grandma chen smiled: "xiao lotus's is sweeter."

grandpa

chen also laughed: "xiao lotus sent one to grandpa."

xiao lotus obediently ran to grandpa's side and handed it to grandpa.

it's a pity that the hot tomatoes don't eat, otherwise the little lotus still wants to eat the hot ones.

xiao lotus likes these small foods, which can be eaten together, convenient and delicious.

grandpa chen said, "xiao lotus likes to eat, grandpa picks a little more after a while, and in the evening your father and they come over to taste it together."