chapter114

on the first day of the new home, xiao lotus got good news after getting up.

aunt jin told xiao lotus that someone would come and bring them a box of organic vegetables in the morning.

it was uncle liu who asked his aunt to send it.

little lotus ran into the kitchen with a cigarette, and sure enough, he saw a small yellow-brown box on the table, and he tiptoed.

aunt kim simply laid it on the ground.

when ye nanzhou walked into the kitchen, he saw that the little baby's ass was facing the sky, and his upper body was going to be planted in the box, and he went forward to rub his hair.

little lotus twisted, held up a white large onion, and asked, "daddy, can we grow vegetables at home?" it's

like being in a blue sky.

"yes." ye nanzhou picked up the baby and put down the onion, "but now we have to eat breakfast first, otherwise daddy will be late." otherwise, today baby at home, daddy himself to go to work?

xiao lotus immediately grabbed his father's shoulder: "no. how

can you not send daddy?!

aunt jin also feels fresh, do children follow their father to work every day?

it's quite rare.

however, it seems that xiao lotus is more sticky mr. leaf, and the feelings are indeed very good.

breakfast was yesterday ye nanzhou and aunt jin communicated, he and xiao lotus ate simply, yuan zheng's beef sandwich is slightly special.

aunt jin is proficient in chinese and foreign cooking, and breakfast is naturally out of the question. <

xiao lotus ate eight minutes full, and after drinking the milk, he took the hands of the two fathers, said goodbye to aunt jin, and bounced out the door.

pretend that she also has to work ~

happy ~

aunt jin saw two fathers to drag the little lotus in the middle, pull him up on the swing to play, the little lotus smiled sweetly.

although they have not been together for a long time, she has already felt the family's kind personality and warm atmosphere.

of course, aunt jin felt that mr. yuan was slightly special.

because she listened to mr. yuan talking to his assistant in the living room yesterday afternoon, she did not pretend to be harsh, and she should also have an important business in her hands, and her posture was very different from that of her family.

-

xiao lotus and his uncle sent their father to work, and sat in the car on the way back, smiling smugly at himself, as if hiding a bunch of funny thoughts.

when he stopped, yuan zheng turned around and touched his little foot: "bao bao, what do you think?"

xiao lotus covered his mouth, and his eyes were full of smiles: "i want to go to lu lu's brother's house."

yuan zheng sighed, he really couldn't stay.

he thought for a moment that he had to change his "thinking of combat."

wouldn't it be nice to let lu lu run to their house to play?

unfortunately, now the new home is basically equal to nothing.

the traffic lights turned green, and yuan zheng started the car while asking: "bao bao, you are going to participate in the show tomorrow and play with lu lu, or stay at home today, uncle wants to decorate your toy room with you?" <