chapter111

it was late afternoon.

after xiao lotus had eaten, his brothers and sisters all went to write their homework, and he told fairy tales to the scalding in the activity room.

it was the story that lu lu's brother told him about the car flying to the moon these two days.

however, by the time lotus had finished his car adventures, his father and uncle had not yet returned home.

xiao lotus sat still and waited for a while.

the older brothers and sisters all finished their homework one after another, and everyone pulled xiao lotus to grab a chair together.

after playing several laps, when it was finally xiao lotus's turn to grab the small chair, he seemed to hear the faint sound of a large car outside the iron gate.

the little lotus sitting on the chair twisted and almost jumped up: "daddy! everyone

hurried out with xiao lotus.

ye nanzhou had just gotten out of the car, and before he could close the car door, he saw a small figure rushing towards him in the dim courtyard.

today, the latch of the blue iron door is not closed, and the little lotus is pushed away at once, and he is like a car leaping into the moon, leaping into his father's warm and powerful bosom.

"woohoo, woohoo... dad, dad is finally home. xiao lotus kicked and kicked in his father's arms, busily dissecting his inner thoughts, "xiao lotus misses his father so much, and his father can't leave xiao lotus for so long, so long daddy." little lotus must think that daddy doesn't want little lotus..."

the more he talked, the more aggrieved he became, and these two days of waiting accumulated a lot of small emotions, and at the moment when dad hugged him, it poured down like a tidal wave breaking the embankment, all of which had to be completely poured out in dad's arms. <

ye nanzhou painfully hugged the little baby, and saw that his small hand grabbed his clothes and held them like round and soft buns, and his small face was buried in his shoulders.

he rested his chin on the heart of the baby, "no, baby, daddy won't be gone for so long." daddy misses you, let daddy see?

xiao lotus twisted his body, reluctantly.

because xiao lotus couldn't help it, she began to cry.

ye nanzhou held bao's shoulder and saw that he was crying: "baby? dad came home, and it was dad holding the baby. is it okay for babies not to cry? xiao lotus's

eye circles were red, tears seeped down her cheeks, grabbed her father's collar and rubbed wildly, and the cute and childlike little milk sounds on weekdays were mixed with crying: "xiao lotus doesn't want to cry and cry, xiao lotus wants to hold back her father who doesn't cry, but..."

he cried more and more aggrieved, and he burped, and the tears flowed all over his face, "but xiao lotus couldn't help her father."

xiao lotus herself didn't know that she missed her father so much in her heart.

subconsciously, there is even a trace of undetected worry and fear.

at this moment, firmly held by her father's strong arm, xiao lotus was able to be completely at ease and cry wantonly.

"baby, daddy..." ye nanzhou didn't know that the original little baby would be so sad, he kissed the baby's cheek, kissed away his tears, "daddy is home now, baby we cry for a while, daddy holds the baby to sleep today, don't go anywhere, okay?"

two soft little palms held daddy's cheek, xiao lotus obediently nodded, he leaned over to daddy's cheek and kissed: "daddy will always hold xiao lotus, daddy has already said it." tthis was