chapter191

sunday.

ye jingyan had to do a project analysis with the students in the class, originally only agreed on the morning, but the discussion in the morning was too intense, resulting in everyone not letting go of the situation from the original open conversation to video chat.

even lunch is eaten in front of the computer.

ye jingyan has a good memory, and when others argue, they always ask him whether he is a knowledge point in a professional class, or which book is from which specific book a certain argument comes from.

he just put rice in his mouth and used it as a library of materials.

finally talking about the afternoon, the project report had some eyebrows, and began to assign specific personnel work.

everyone quarreled, but they all worked together very seriously and responsibly.

ye jingyan was assigned to write the opening topic, and everyone was very optimistic about his writing strength.

he listened to the group leader and recorded the work to be done in his notebook.

suddenly, his head was rubbed, and he looked up and smiled at the tall lu jinchen, and a small honeydew melon was stuffed into his mouth.

the members of the group who were originally assigned work all saw the figure behind ye jingyan and their movements, but they were not sure who it was.

ye jingyan's headphones heard all kinds of shouts.

"ye jingyan! who is this you? it's so high!

"good pet, give you back the hair, lean on!" you don't usually give us a rub! ye jingyan's

hair is not short, and some of the japanese simple teenager's style, combined with his simple and harmless facial features, is indeed very impulsive.

but in school, ye jingyan still protected his hair so that he didn't touch it. <

"still need to ask, ye jingyan his brother lu jinchen."

this is the voice of gao feng in the same bedroom.

"sigh, your brother is so good, my brother has bullied me since he was a child, is it that i don't deserve to have such a good brother?"

"cute little leaf, can you make your brother show his face?" your brother is a good-looking thief, and the last time we went to a finance class, we saw him sitting in the front row, and we patronized him to see if he didn't care about the class. in

the voices of the headphones, ye jingyan smiled and whispered, "i ask."

he looked up at lu jinchen and blinked, pointing to multiple faces on the screen: "my classmate wants to see you, can you?" lu

jinchen saw the flickering expectation in his bright eyes, how could he not?

as soon as ye jingyan finished speaking, he saw lu jinchen bending over the back of his chair, leaning over to the camera, and saying hello: "hello." the

excellent appearance approached in an instant, causing many people on the other end to take a breath of cold air.

someone muttered, "don't get so close, i can't stand it!"

"oh my god, what a death angle, handsome into such a heavenly reason."

gao feng slammed them: "what are you doing? would it be nice to leave a fig leaf for our philosophy department?

ye jingyan smiled and nodded his voice to play out, and everyone was serious again.

"hello brother jingyan!"