chapter99

although only a slight adjustment was made to the format of the program, the children's respective abilities were immediately reflected very clearly.

the audience also had a heated discussion about the impact of the format on the younger players.

"why doesn't a game make the rules clear? it seems unreasonable to cause children to play wrong, right? "preparation

area = inspection area, whether you can understand the rules by watching the animation, whether you can patiently watch the animation, whether you can clearly understand the specific direction of each action of the orange baby." this investigation is actually very comprehensive, even if it is an upgraded and enhanced version of the previous game game, personally i think ok"

"some children just don't have enough attention to concentrate and make mistakes, this... isn't it bad grades? so how can it be reasonable? "if

you have an opinion, go to the forum to post officially, don't send long sentences to influence everyone to watch the program thank you!"

little lotus runs into a brand new level, facing a passage that has not been seen before.

it's a whole row of tiled pipes, some closed, some open, and the inside of the pipe is surrounded by orange and white cushions.

xiao lotus found an open pipe, and as soon as he bent down, he saw that the opposite side of the water pipe looked very lively.

he ran to the other pipe, and it was another bend, still the same lively scene.

he saw that the child who had come earlier than him had already climbed in, and miraculously, once he climbed in, the small door behind him automatically closed.

xiao lotus furrowed his brows, standing at the mouth of the pipe hesitating.

wouldn't the other end be sealed up too?

is that going to get dark? <

little lotus rubbed and rubbed, and his round face was full of embarrassment to look at several cameras in this space, not knowing which one was filming himself.

if lu lu's brother is there, he can play with his brother.

the brother was brave.

"what happened to the little sugar lotus?" it seems to be a little scared, so painful"

"don't like this kind of closed pipe game, right?"

"if xiao lotus doesn't climb in, she will never know that the opposite side is actually open, not an enclosed space"

"in front of you, what philosophy of life do you suddenly say?"

"poof... it's really quite philosophical"

xiao lotus tangled for a long time, and saw the mouth of the pipe that was originally closed, and suddenly opened. he ran over and

bent down to look and saw the back of a little runner running away.

does it seem like people leave the pipe and open it?

okay.

xiao lotus's small hand supported the small door of the pipe, as if he was about to dive, and exaggeratedly inhaled a large breath of air, bending down to quickly drill in.

after climbing into half a small body, one of xiao lotus's small feet was still hanging at the mouth of the pipe and did not dare to go in completely.

his eyes widened as he looked around, the cushions of the pipes really soft, and the space a little bigger than he thought, and the sound of the orange baby was already heard inside.