chapter131

ye nanzhou and yuan zheng walked quietly on the path.

yuan zheng leaned on his shoulder and asked, "when are we going to take pictures?" ye nanzhou thought about tomorrow's

work schedule: "tomorrow night? let's go out to dinner and make an appointment with a photo studio? the

voice fell, he did not wait for yuan zheng to answer, but saw that he was staring at himself for a moment, "huh? what's wrong? the

shadows of the trees under the setting sun were thick, and yuan zheng pulled him to stand under the trees, picked up his cheeks and kissed him.

ye nanzhou was a little uncomfortable, there were few people in the villa area, but it didn't mean that no one passed by, he said softly: "don't want it."

however, he could not withstand yuan zheng's intense attack, and he was immersed in a momentary hot kiss.

at the end of the kiss, the two of them stepped out of the green tree like thieves and walked towards the door of lu lu's house.

ye nanzhou had told the little baby that if he wanted to go home for dinner, he should not stay too long. the little baby is so obedient, he will not forget it.

sure enough, the two waited for a long time before they saw the door of the lu lu family move, revealing two small figures.

yuan zheng was a little shocked to see lu lu riding on a real small motorcycle: "lu lu is quite handsome." compared

with the little one, it is simply the appearance of a professional racing driver.

no wonder xiao bu thought about lu lu all day long, lu lu was really a little brother worthy of admiration.

lu lu's small motorcycle was louder, and it stood out slightly in this quiet evening wind.

he drove very slowly, mostly with the little elk. <

the two little ones went all the way down the boulevard to the little lotus house.

xiao lotus was very happy, and for the first time he drove a car with lu lu's brother.

he looked at the road ahead, and then at his brother, who had a sweet smile on his face all the time.

unfortunately, this road is too short, and it doesn't take long to walk back and forth, let alone drive a small motorcycle.

xiao lotus reluctantly drove to the door of the house, pulled his brother who got out of the car and muttered, "brother, do you really not live in xiao lotus's house today?"

lu lu rubbed the little elk's little ears: "brother will live in a day, what about father ye?"

he felt the need to tell papa ye that he could not let the little elk go to his house alone, the road was very dangerous.

the two little ones were about to go inside when they saw two tall figures appear behind them.

lu lu looked at father ye at the same time, noticing the direction they were coming from, as if he understood something.

could it be that papa ye and uncle yuan accompanied the little elk to his house? just didn't tell the little elk?

ye nanzhou stepped forward and smiled, "thank you lu lu for sending xiao lotus home, can you go to our house for dinner?" lu

lu saw the situation and had already determined that papa ye was indeed protecting the little elk. he shook his head: "father ye, auntie's dinner is ready, and i will eat with uncle liu." xiao lotus grabbed his brother's