chapter50

xiao lotus reacted stupidly, how is it really the uncle in the small photo?

he put the palm of his hand on his father's shoulder, looked at him closely, and whispered, "daddy, is it your uncle?"

ye nanzhou covered the baby's small hand, and behind the thin lens, a pair of eyes were light and breezy: "ah zheng, you are back." but he also realized

with great clarity that yuan zheng, who was paranoid about chasing him and frantically longing for him, seemed to have been snuffed out by his own hands forever five years ago, and now yuan zheng was mature and calm, and his face was a subtle expression that he could not see through and ponder.

yuan zheng heard the words "ah zheng" from ye nanzhou's mouth, and for some reason, his whole body was comfortable, like there was a haunting and indescribable emotion between his lips and teeth, elusive, but always there.

"yes, i'm back. long time no see.

xiao lotus always felt that this uncle looked at his father's eyes, and couldn't help but remind him of the eyes in the small photos, all of which he didn't know how to describe.

as a bystander, grandpa chen already felt a little "embarrassment" in the air?

he speculated, could it be that the relationship between the two brothers was not very good? and a surname yuan and a surname ye do not sound like a family.

grandpa chen remembered what ye nanzhou had said before about the stepmother in the family, and he deliberated and guessed that yuan zheng might be the stepmother's child.

he smiled dryly and asked, "xiaoye, is mr. yuan really your brother?" then mr. yuan must have known about our orphanage through xiaoye?

yuan zheng smiled and said pointedly, "i know it through my brother." yye

nanzhou naturally couldn't pierce him.

little lotus leaned on his father's shoulder, his little head crooked, and had been carefully observing his uncle, and when his uncle looked at him, he shyly hid his face around his father's neck.

yuan zheng took another step forward and truly stood in front of ye nanzhou.

in the past, he was born taller than ye nanzhou, at that time he was younger, thinner than now, and now he was even more burly, but ye nanzhou appeared to be particularly slender.

yuan zheng's eyes did not shy away from looking directly into ye nanzhou's eyes, "brother, i want to get to know xiao lotus, can i?"

ye nanzhou didn't know what he meant by his words, and the arm holding xiao lotus unconsciously slightly closed.

yuan zheng waited silently, he appeared here today,

saying these few words, every word seemed to be waiting for ye nanzhou to make a statement.

ye nanzhou gently held xiao lotus's hand and said softly, "baby, this is daddy's younger brother and uncle."

xiao lotus timidly glanced at this uncle who was taller than his father, and his small hand covered his father's ears and said in a soft voice: "uncle looks like a brother, dad." maybe it was

ye nanzhou's affectionate "baby", maybe it was xiao lotus's childish "father", or maybe both, which made yuan zheng look so lonely and sad in this summer hot afternoon and in this crowd.

he had missed ye nanzhou for five years, and it was as if he had missed a lifetime. <

now that i want to start from scratch, i don't know how to make up for it.