chapter136

when ye nanzhou went downstairs, he asked lu lu's parents about it with a little hesitation. when he saw uncle liu, it seemed inconvenient for him to say more, but only said: "mr. liu, the child is still so young, if there is no parent, what about the grandparents?" maybe it would be better if there was an elderly person to accompany him?

uncle

liu laughed bitterly and said helplessly: "the two old people in lu zong's family died early, and there is only one younger sister, but the brothers and sisters are not compatible and do not often communicate."

ye nanzhou listened to his meaning, as if he was deliberately avoiding lu lu's grandfather's house, and he did not ask in detail: "that lu always lives in another place, is... have your own life?

he almost misunderstood whether lu lu was lu mingqian's illegitimate child, but it didn't look like much.

but the signs are really questionable.

uncle liu reacted very quickly and explained, "no, he also lives alone. mr. ye, don't get me wrong, he's not the kind of rich man who is mercurial. it's just..."

he patted the railing, and said helplessly, "i don't know what happened to the father and son in the first place, but when i first came, lu lu didn't want to see lu zong, so i threw something at him when i showed up."

ye nanzhou was stunned, it was hard for him to imagine that lu lu, who was sensible and independent, would be such a child: "this... is there any big misunderstanding?

uncle

liu shook his head: "this father and son are, if they are not willing to say it themselves, even if others ask a hundred times, they will not give an answer." it's really genetic, it's too much like that.

he smiled bitterly, "forget it, i don't deserve to say anything more in this capacity." mr. ye went back early to rest.

although

ye nanzhou was not a person who had attained great enlightenment, he had contacted lu lu and uncle liu so many times, and had also seen lu mingqian, and he immediately grasped the key point, and he asked, "mr. liu, because of lu lu's mother, is it?"

uncle

liu originally went down the stairs, heard this, stepped out of the foot hanging half a step, he turned his head to look, in silence bowed. <

ye nanzhou didn't have to expose people's scars, but lu lu was like this now, and no one could bear to see it.

uncle liu said, "i can't say anything else, i'm the one who eats under lu zong's hand, and if i say too much, i can't stand my salary." ye nanzhou continued

to walk down: "no, i asked too presumptuously, which made mr. liu embarrassed."

before

ye nanzhou left, he looked up at the room where lu lu was located, shook his head, and quickly walked out.

outside the gate, yuan zheng was standing on the side of the phone.

ye nanzhou's footsteps were not heavy, and he did not hear him talking to xu feng in english about domestic business, originally preparing to be a real estate finance office center in china, and was already going through various approval processes.

tonight the clouds are thick and the crescent moon is looming.

ye nanzhou stepped forward and hugged yuan zheng from behind him when he looked sideways, pushing him twice without heavy action, meaning to go home.

yuan zheng paused the phone and asked, "what about bao bao?" how come you come out alone?

ye nanzhou smiled lightly and replied softly, "brother lu lu who accompanied him, let's go."