chapter83

little lotus ate a whole piece of durian cake, plus the rice he had eaten before, and his little belly was bulging.

he rubbed his belly through his small clothes and sat down on the sofa to show lu lu's brother: "brother, xiao lotus's belly is big." xiao lotus looked at her brother's. he leaned

over to lu lu's brother, saw that his little belly was not bulging out, and poked lightly with his fingers: "brother, are you not full?"

lu lu pulled the little elk to sit down: "enough to eat." does your brother rub your stomach for you? xiao lotus's

two small palms covered his stomach: "xiao lotus will just rub it by himself~"

ye nanzhou cleaned up the cake box on the coffee table and brought a glass of water to the two children.

xiao lotus looked up at her father and said, "daddy, is the little cake in the refrigerator?" can i eat when i wake up tomorrow morning?

ye nanzhou thought of so many durians in the refrigerator today, and gently pinched the baby's cheek: "yes, but you have to eat breakfast normally, you know?"

"oh~" xiao lotus quickly pounced on lu lu's brother, his face buried in his back, revealing only a pair of big eyes, "daddy is good ~ like daddy!"

ye nanzhou smiled and picked up the small plate and went into the kitchen: "you play with your brother, what do you need to tell your father, and your father and uncle go to wash the dishes."

"good yeah," xiao lotus happily lay down on the sofa, he liked the wide suede sofa, soft and comfortable.

lu lu looked at uncle ye who walked to the kitchen, and he also liked the father of the little elk, as if he understood that he wanted to talk to the little elk alone, so he deliberately let them play.

-

kitchen. <

yuan zheng was washing dishes in an apron, but he was talking on the phone, and the phone was on the side of the table, on speakerphone.

it was assistant xu feng calling, communicating in english, and speaking very quickly.

ye nanzhou vaguely heard what investment plans, credit, banks, and other words, he silently stepped forward, reached down and pulled down the waist strap of yuan zheng's apron, and hinted with his eyes that he would wash the dishes himself.

yuan zheng happened to be a little urgent, and did not push off, washed his hands and untied his apron, and took his mobile phone to the door.

ye nanzhou released the water slowly and methodically, and the dislocation of his left hand had been less than a week now, but it felt like a long time had passed.

in fact, as long as you don't take heavy objects, it is okay to do a little thing.

he was about to wash, his back was pasted up to warm

his body, he was stunned, turned his head to look at yuan zheng.

yuan zheng had just looked at xiao budian and lu lu at the door, making sure that they were obediently talking, and after he closed the door, he strode behind ye nanzhou and hugged him.

he rubbed against ye nanzhou's thin white neck, his lower lip resting on his soft skin, and continued to talk on the phone.

ye nanzhou listened to his low voice, his body was a little stiff, one hand propped up on the edge of the pool, and his elbow pushed back slightly, but he couldn't push it.

yuan zheng hurriedly ended the phone, threw away the mobile phone, wrapped his arms around his brother's waist, and whispered behind his ear: "brother, let me hold it for a while."