chapter67

after ye nanzhou got off work, xiao ke got into yuan zheng's car.

xiao lotus was in the car seat in the back seat, flapping his little arms and legs to greet him: "daddy, little brother!" the shift is really good, isn't it daddy?

"yeah." ye nanzhou pasted the baby's face, "it's nice to be able to go home with the baby."

xiao lotus took the opportunity to tweet at her father, and whispered in her father's ear, "daddy, xiao lotus wants to tell you something." "

cough cough!"

the "perpetrator" of the car, yuan mou, made a move to try to stop the "complaint" in the back row.

however, xiao bu, who was about to file a complaint, completely could not understand the "obstruction" method of the social people, and recounted how he was hungry at noon, how he ate tasteless eggs, and finally was taken out to the hotel restaurant to eat children's set meals, etc.

after ye nanzhou listened, he coaxed in a low voice, "baby is hungry, isn't it?"

xiao lotus raised an eyebrow and said to her father seriously, "well, daddy, my uncle still cheated on xiao lotus, and xiao lotus didn't like her uncle to deceive xiao lotus." ye nanzhou kissed

the baby's forehead: "daddy knows, daddy will come home in a moment and tell his uncle, okay?" "

hmm." xiao lotus rubbed his father's shoulder, his father was really understanding ~

co-pilot xiao ke suddenly asked: "brother zhou, i may have something, can i get off at the front intersection first?" ye nanzhou guessed

that he should have a temporary date: "good. ah zheng pulled over and stopped. the

little lotus probe, curious: "huh? brother, won't you come home with us? <

xiao ke turned his head and winked at him: "brother has a temporary matter, xiao lotus and father go back, good."

xiao lotus cocked his mouth, "well, my brother wants to go home early, if he doesn't go home early, he will be caught by the bad guys."

xiao ke laughed: "good.

after

yuan zheng passed a traffic light, he placed xiao ke at the intersection.

there were only three people left in the car, and xiao lotus gently asked her father, "is brother xiaoke going to play with brother ding, daddy?"

ye nanzhou smiled lightly and pressed his forehead with him: "daddy's baby is so smart!"

xiao lotus was very happy: "xiao lotus has not seen xiao ding brother for a long time, dad, can you let xiao ding brother go to the house to eat?" "after

a while, daddy asked brother ke to

ask about it." ye nanzhou was afraid to invite xiao ding back to dinner now, and xiao ke was at a loss.

speaking of eating, ye nanzhou asked yuan zheng, who was driving: "ah zheng, when i called you in the afternoon, it was twelve o'clock, right?" didn't you eat the lotus root at that time?

yuan zheng glanced at his brother in the rearview mirror and admitted, "hmm. i actually started to wash and cut vegetables at eleven o'clock, but i didn't expect that cutting vegetables took some time. after answering your phone and starting to stir-fry, the back..."

xiao lotus raised his small hand: "uncle xiao lotus took xiao lotus out to eat later." just

at a red light, yuan zheng stopped and turned his head: "then you still betray your uncle!" you also said that you liked the children's meal in the restaurant at noon. xiao lotus was