chapter57

this evening, the dark clouds began to roll down, and xiao lotus was still hoping that his father would leave work early, otherwise it might rain heavily on the road.

but suddenly he received a call from his father.

"daddy?" xiao lotus took xiao ke's brother's mobile phone and obediently asked, "daddy, have you come home?"

ye nanzhou: "baby, dad is working overtime today." it was like this, uncle liu and his father discussed it, and wanted to pick up the baby today, play with lu lu's brother, and sleep together at night. would you like to baby?

"huh?!" xiao lotus stood up from the small bench, squeezed the small towel in one hand, held the mobile phone in the other, and smiled happily, "really daddy? can i go to lu lu's brother's house to play? he was

still thinking about lu lu's brother playing together, and now he can go to lu lu's brother's house, which is also very good.

ye nanzhou was afraid that xiao lotus would have to ask more questions, so he only said, "now that lu lu has come to pick up xiao lotus, you are waiting at home obediently, okay?" dad asked brother ke to help you pack your little clothes. "

hmm." xiao lotus bounced happily, "daddy, if xiao lotus is not at home, you should also go home early." daddy, little lotus will think of daddy at night, daddy tweets.

ye nanzhou: "baby tweet, remember to be obedient at lu lu's brother's house, okay?" "mm-hmm-hmm

~ little lotus is very well-behaved." xiao lotus was so happy that he forgot why he suddenly wanted to go to lu lu's brother's house so temporarily.

after hanging up the phone, xiao ke said, "xiao lotus, brother help you go to take a bath, it's all sweat, and in a moment brother lu lu will faint from the stink."

xiao lotus was very happy, and when he heard xiao ke's brother's words, he stomped his little feet in a hurry, and protested with milk: "what my brother said randomly, xiao lotus does not stink." little lotus fragrance! hhe didn't

even notice, and uncle yuan seemed to have suddenly disappeared.

-

dark clouds pressed against the top, and a heavy rain was ready to blow.

in the four lanes, two cars, one white and one green, pulled over and parked, both jumping double flashes.

ye nanzhou's car was rear-ended by a green-skinned taxi.

the taxi driver was on the phone, causing the red light brakes to be untimely.

several traffic police and auxiliary police officers were dealing with accidents and guiding other vehicles to continue to travel.

when yuan zheng and xu feng arrived, they saw ye nanzhou leaning on the back of the car, his eyes drooping, his silver-rimmed glasses flying away, his hair scattered at the end of his eyes, and the whole person was very tired, while his right hand was raising

his

left arm, obviously injured.

the white bmw was knocked into the rear of the car, and the rear headlights were shattered.

next to it were two traffic cops and a stocky driver communicating.

before xu feng's car could stop, yuan zheng jumped out of the car and rushed over.

"brother?"

the roadside was noisy, ye nanzhou was in a trance for a moment, looked up to see that it was yuan zheng, and unconsciously stood up straight: "how did you come?" he had just contacted