chapter3

the next afternoon.

the warm sunlight shines through the transparent floor-to-ceiling windows on the thick brown sofa cushions, and the small lotus and the hot hot are lying back to back, and they all sleep very sweetly.

the round side of the little lotus's face was squeezed even more fleshy, looking like a soft and delicious, steaming little hot bun, with thin and thick eyelashes covering the face smoothly, one hand holding a small fist on the side of the head, and the other hand hidden in the quilt.

in his sleep, he stumbled into a sweet and fluffy cake world.

the huge cake was like a pyramid, with many layers, each with high steps, and he slowly climbed up the steps.

the first layer of thick white cream was covered with strawberries, each larger than the head of the lotus.

xiao lotus curiously grabbed a small strawberry seed and gently carried it down, and in an instant, the red strawberry pulp gushed out, and the air was instantly filled with a rich strawberry aroma.

the strawberry pulp flows onto the white cream, dyeing the cream a lovely strawberry red as well.

yes! do not allow the strawberry pulp to dry out, otherwise the large strawberries will collapse like balloons.

xiao lotus cleverly pressed the strawberry seeds back, and sure enough, the strawberry pulp was blocked.

xiao lotus revealed a satisfied and sweet smile.

the second layer is the orange-yellow flesh of the mango, which is lined up like a square chess piece on the white cream. <

xiao lotus poked the nearest mango flesh, retracted his hand and put it in his mouth and sipped it, it was very sweet and sweet, it was the best mango he had ever eaten!

as soon as grandma chen approached xiao lotus, she saw that he was biting his finger in his small mouth, sucking hard, and his face was smiling very brightly.

xiao lotus vaguely heard the movement in his sleep, and he frowned, he was trying to climb the steps, humming, he had seen the oval kiwi pieces on the third layer of the cake...

suddenly, a soft call came from the air.

"lotus?"

xiao lotus waved his small hand, trying to shake off the sound, and he wanted to continue to climb up to see what fruit was on it.

but the next second, the huge cake suddenly disappeared in front of his eyes, xiao lotus seemed to fall from the sky, frightened and slammed his eyes, a kind face appeared in the hazy vision, he subconsciously stretched out his arms to hug, and whispered: "grandma..."

it turned out not to be a really big cake, just a dream.

xiao lotus felt a little lost in her heart.

grandma chen picked up the soft little lotus and caressed his somewhat hot back: "dreaming, didn't you?" dreaming of something delicious? 

"uh-huh." little lotus squeezed into grandma's arms, her head hunched over, chaotic. <

lying hot also woke up, the first reaction was to straighten his head to find the little lotus, seeing that the grandmother was holding the little lotus in the coaxing, he gently hummed a few times to ease the nerves, and stood up from the carpet.

xiao lotus was hugged by grandma and washed her face, still a little sleepy, lazily lying in grandma's arms unwilling to move, lazy, almost closed her eyes, vaguely asked: "grandma, what about xiao ke brother?"

grandma chen sat down on the couch with him in her arms, picked up a cup of warm water, and handed the straw to his mouth.

xiao lotus opened her small mouth slightly, squeezed the straw, and slowly sucked on the warm water.