chapter64

little lotus likes to send her father to work too much, and feels that she is trying to take care of her father.

although he is still young, he also has a great effect.

yuan zheng looked at xiao budian sitting in the car seat and enjoyed himself, turned his head and asked, "bao bao, today we don't eat meat, how about going shopping?" anything you want? today the sun is

shining, and he has a pair of cold gray blackout sunglasses on the bridge of his handsome nose.

xiao lotus pointed to his uncle's sunglasses: "xiao lotus wants this, uncle."

yuan zheng smiled: "well, give us a pair of good treasures to wear ~"

xiao lotus shook his head, pursed his lips and smiled cutely: "is it for daddy, uncle, is it good for daddy?" xiao lotus thought that her father also wore this, it must be very beautiful.

yuan zheng couldn't help but stretch out his arms back and poke his little face: "it's really your father's good baby."

little lotus quickly grabbed his uncle's fingers and opened his mouth to bite him, "ahhh! uh-huh! playing

in the car, the car glass was knocked on, and an uncle holding a parasol raised the timer.

it is to ask if you want to stop the timer.

yuan zheng pressed the car window: "sorry, let's go now."

xiao lotus looked curiously at the serious uncle outside the car, the uncle was wearing a blue short-sleeved shirt, and he asked nervously and curiously: "uncle, is this the traffic police uncle?" will we be sent home? he remembered

that his father had said that if the little motorcycle drove on the road, it would cause trouble to the traffic police uncle and would be sent back to the orphanage.

after yuan zheng started, he drove quite slowly, explaining: "it's not the traffic police uncle, it's the staff responsible for collecting parking fees here." "

he elaborated on the billing model for parking on the side of the road.

xiao lotus inquired inexplicably about the parking situation in other places, such as restaurants.

the big one and the small one communicated all the way on the parking matter, even including illegal parking fines and so on.

little lotus liked her uncle to explain to himself so seriously that he could hear things he hadn't known before.

yuan zheng drove the car into the downtown mall and took the mask from the co-pilot's drawer.

the cartoon mask he put in yesterday was also shown to his brother to confirm that xiao lotus could wear it.

just as xu feng called, yuan zheng reached back and handed the mask to xiao budian: "will i wear it myself?"

"uh-huh~"

little lotus will wear it herself, but pretend not to do it in front of her father, because he likes her father to wear it for herself.

yuan zheng answered xu feng's call.

"mr. yuan, mr. ye's car has been repaired urgently." where is it sent now?

yuan zheng was happy: "urgent? what are you anxious about? he wished

that the car would never be repaired, so that his brother could continue to send the bandage one day.

xu feng was a little surprised: "i thought i had to hurry." mr. yuan, how to deal with it now? <