chapter127

in the early hours of the morning, ye nanzhou woke up once.

the quality of his sleep has always been very poor, and it is better to sleep with his little baby in his arms, and it is safe.

but tonight his arms were empty, and he was instead embraced by yuan zheng.

yuan zheng was like an octopus, with long legs and long arms holding ye nanzhou.

although it was not very heavy, but such a slimy night, ye nanzhou was also a bit overwhelmed, especially the back was still very sore.

ye nanzhou tried to push yuan zheng away, but this guy was pushed away and could immediately stick over.

under the wide quilt, ye nanzhou childishly tucked a large pillow between the two of them, trying to replace himself with a pillow.

as a result, yuan zheng hugged for a while and felt wrong, the feel was too soft, and he woke up at once.

yuan zheng almost sat up straight, and in the dim light of the early morning, he hugged the pillow in a daze and was frightened, thinking that it was a small point.

but didn't xiao budian sleep in the children's room with his brother lu lu?

ye nanzhou sat up and gently rubbed his back: "scared? he felt

a little guilty, he shouldn't have frightened him so much.

"well..." yuan zheng was also like a child, throwing away the pillow and hugging ye nanzhou to lie down, whispering in his ear, "i thought that there was something wrong with baobao, and it was so soft that it had no bones."

just now the head is still chaotic, after saying a sentence or two, the language drives the brain, the person is slightly awake, smacking ye nanzhou's "frightened", obviously not his dream. <

yuan zheng squeezed into his arms, opened his two arms around his waist, and arched his shoulders: "you tucked the pillow into me?"

ye nanzhou closed his eyes, turned his face to the side, and whispered with a little complaint: "you made me tired of hugging." the light was

dim, and yuan zheng only saw the outline of his delicate white side face, and listened to him complain that his heart was unusually soft.

yuan zheng knew that ye nanzhou habitually gave him a brother, and even if he was intimate and seamless, he could not completely relax, like carrying a burden or shackle forever.

only at this moment, the "complaint" carries a little bit of hatred between lovers, the tone is soft, the tone is intimate, and the heart seems to be close to him, so he is willing to say "resentment".

yuan zheng's palm rubbed his forehead, flicked the bangs back, face to face, the tip of his nose rubbed the bridge of his nose, and whispered, "are you tired of holding it, or were you tired last night?"

ye nanzhou did not shy away, but his eyelashes trembled: "they are all tired." he was

almost thirty years old, yuan zheng was only twenty-five, and his physical strength was very different, so it was inevitable that he would suffer.

in particular, yuan zheng asked for two more times, and the second time, ye nanzhou felt that he was a fish pushed ashore by the tide, and he could only feel the thinner and thinner air when he was dying.

yuan zheng pecked at the corner of his lips, and the dragonfly skimmed like water, taking advantage of ye nanzhou's honesty today, he then asked: "face to face tired or tired from behind?"

ye nanzhou

, who had just woken up for a while, began to be a little sleepy, and according to the weekday, he most likely woke up like this and continued to sleep again. he responded softly: "face to face tired." <