chapter176

peaceful nights, in the gentle moonlight.

xiao lotus and lu lu's brother held hands and held their bodies close to their bodies, and were driven into the living room by their father like ducks.

yuan zheng picked up the legs of his loose trousers, sat on the sofa and posed with a long momentum, looked at the two little ghosts in front of him, and asked, "who explained to me the situation just now?" ye nanzhou was

coming down from the stairs, he was originally in the study to call his colleagues, heard the voice and came down.

fang jing also ran downstairs, saw yuan zheng's expression solemn, the two children stood on the edge of the sofa, she asked busily: "what's wrong, what's this?" how did you just shout so loudly?

xiao lotus turned her head to look at ye daddy and grandma, and her big watery eyes were full of worry, and she muttered, "daddy... grandma..."

ye nanzhou stepped forward to rub the baby's hair, bent down to look at the two children and asked, "baby, lu lu, aren't you studying at home?" lu lu

explained, "father ye, i..."

he looked at yuan's father, and it seemed that there was no problem?

in particular, the voice that was full of breath just now did not look like a patient at all.

xiao lotus muttered, "because xiao lotus wants to sneak up on her father with her brother." looking

over at daddy ye, his big eyes quietly glanced at daddy yuan on the couch and added, "look at daddy yuan."

yuan zheng understood this, and his tone slowed down: "is it daddy that makes you worry?" so you and your brother deliberately wanted to sneak in?

xiao lotus scratched his little ear and glanced at lu lu's brother, and both nodded at the same time.

lu lu said, "xiao lotus said that father yuan's health was very bad and he kept lying down, and we were afraid... llying down is gone.

yuan zheng wondered, "what's gone?" "it's

..." lu lu was embarrassed, "no."

fang jing's reaction was to say that the person was gone, and she said to yuan zheng: "it turned out that the two children were worried about your body."

she gently patted the arms of the two little ones, "daddy yuan is all right, you are good children, you care about daddy yuan, right?"

xiao lotus turned in the direction of yuan's father, glanced at it and whispered, "daddy doesn't take a bath, he lies down every day, and he doesn't send xiao lotus to class, xiao lotus... xiao lotus was very worried. saying that there was

still a little grievance, a small hand rested behind him, subconsciously protecting his own little ass.

although it was their fault to sneak out, he was really frightened just now, and he thought he was going to be beaten.

previously, "spanking" only stayed in the "verbal" stage, and xiao lotus was still very worried about changing from "talking" to "actual action".

little fart has never been "beaten", and xiao lotus doesn't want to be hurt in any way by little fart.

yuan zheng clarified for himself: "where am i not bathing?" i just didn't take a bath with you and dad. "

erm... is that so? little lotus muttered, well, he didn't see daddy in the bath.

he quickly confessed his mistake and diligently rubbed his father's knees in an attempt to gain forgiveness, "daddy is sorry."

yuan zheng pinched his little ear: "don't sneak out in the future, you know?" you're still so young, what if you meet a bad guy? tthe villa area is