chapter156

ye nanzhou washed out the photos, matched the picture frames and gave them to the two little guys separately, and he carefully wrapped the picture frames in exquisite wrapping paper, which needed to be opened like a gift.

when xiao lotus got his hands on it, he was reluctant to destroy the outer packaging, and held it for a long time before opening it, he originally thought it was a picture frame, but he didn't expect it to be two.

one is a group photo of him with two fathers and four of lu lu's brothers, and the other is a group photo of him and lu lu's brother.

xiao lotus didn't know when it was filmed, he was playing and smiling with lu lu's brother, and it looked so funny.

"daddy!" xiao lotus excitedly threw herself into her father's arms, "daddy is fine!"

ye nanzhou patted his little ass: "it was your father yuan who took it, do you like it?" "

hmm~ like it!" xiao lotus sent a "tweet" flying kiss to yuan's father who walked in.

yuan zheng was holding several books in his hand, which were kindergarten-related materials sent by uncle liu.

he jumped on the bed, picked up the little one, and sat down on his lap, "baby, let's study the kindergarten." "

okay." xiao lotus hugged two picture frames, fell comfortably in her father's arms, stepped on the legs of the other father, and was comfortable ~

yuan zheng took the book and flipped through it, giving xiao bu a little bit about the size of the kindergarten, how many people in the small class, and what to do in a day.

xiao lotus suddenly raised her small face and smiled at him: "daddy, it's so comfortable to step on like this." the skin on papa ye's legs was

soft.

"really? dad stepped on it too. yuan zheng raised his foot on ye nanzhou's leg. <

ye nanzhou pulled out the booklet in his hand and knocked them on the head one by one: "it is very important to talk about kindergarten things well." "

oh!" little lotus pouted, smiled and rubbed into daddy ye's arms, and asked curiously, "daddy, does little lotus want to sleep in kindergarten?" with brother lu lu? "not

together, brother in elementary school." ye nanzhou turned to the page about the lunch break, in the large room with a few clean windows, there are four rows of small beds, he explained according to the text, "when children enter the kindergarten, they will receive their own quilt pillows, and sleep on the small bed when they rest at noon."

xiao lotus blinked her eyes wide and asked again, "can xiao lotus sleep with her brother?"

yuan zheng put a palm on his small face: "no! baby, let's play a little game?

xiao lotus tilted his little head, "huh? what game daddy?

yuan zheng said, "from now until you close your eyes and go to sleep, you shouldn't mention brother lu lu, otherwise you won't be given to play at lu lu's house tomorrow." "why

?" xiao lotus muttered, grabbing the collar of ye daddy's pajamas and muttering, "daddy, daddy yuan bullied xiao lotus." why can't xiao lotus mention brother lu lu?

ye nanzhou smiled: "because the baby always mentions his brother, yuan's father is probably jealous."

"what vinegar?" sour vinegar? "little lotus only knows that occasionally grandpa will eat carrots or cucumber strips with vinegar, he tried it, and it was not delicious."

ye nanzhou said, "well, sour vinegar." <

xiao lotus pouted, pushed yuan dad, and said obediently and sensibly: "that little lotus doesn't want daddy to eat bad vinegar, xiao lotus doesn't say brother lu lu-" just after he finished speaking, he covered his small mouth, revealing two big round eyes, bending his eyebrows and smiling.