Chapter 2

Doing experiments is very dull, especially in the thirties. Without a computer, all the work becomes very tiring.

Yves often envies Tony Stark, who has an Ai as his super-smart helper, Jarvis.

It could be said that Jarvis is an artefact for researchers!

Yves wrapped a solid reel around the iron ring connected to the plastic interlayer; at the top, there were scattered lines; they were tools that could channel heat.

Some parts have been separated with insulation material so that cables do not cause short-circuit relations.

After turning on the power, the coil starts working and finally, the iron coil competes in blue, like a glowing ring.

Although not very bright and less practical, for Yves, who had a strong memory of the Marvel universe, he immediately felt excited.

This round thing he's making is none other than Iron Man's hand repulsor.

He often saw black technology in various Superhero films in his previous world with envy. Never in his life had he dreamed of being able to create a tool or even match the fictional Superheroes he often watched.

However, movies like DC and Marvel are only a means of entertainment in his previous world.

But now that he has been reborn in a fantasy world like this, of course, he must make his childhood dreams come true!

He had always wanted to be a superhero! Enjoy the flattery of others, tosed prominent characters like; Batman, Iron Man, Captain America, etc., and pick up women in his spare time.

For now, he will keep this lust deep in his heart.

With a creepy smile and a strange object he held in his hand, Yves managed to attract the attention of all his classmates.

Indeed all this 'attention' is not out of admiration, but rather fear!

They think that this experimental lunatic will do something dangerous. Bearing in mind that the explosion news that happened a month ago is still vividly remembered by his friends.

***

After the class ended, Yves put the stuff scattered on his desk back in his bag. All these tools he bought himself, of course, he wouldn't leave them in class.

In front of the class, the teacher stared at Yves while fixing his glasses.

'This one student really likes to do small experiments, but it doesn't matter...' The teacher mumbled a little.

As long as Yves' grades are pleasing in his subjects, he certainly won't bother that little guy. Even if he dances in front of the class, he won't care and is too lazy to pay attention.

***

The school bell rings.

She had beautiful blond hair with a hairpin, her face emitted a charming red hue, her blue eyes were as deep as the starry sky.

The simple black dress she wore couldn't hide the woman's sexy figure.

The woman walked to a class accompanied by the sound of footsteps produced by the high heels.

Everyone's eyes were immediately fixed on the teacher standing in front of the class.

Of course, their hormonal turmoil starts to work for third graders like them. Naturally, they will have the desire to reach beautiful women like the teacher.

The woman looks is very beautiful and resolute; her name was Dana, the chemistry subject teacher who taught third grade. One of the most famous lovely teachers in the whole school.

"Everyone, please silence!" Without unnecessary nonsense, Dana immediately began her class.

As a firm teacher, she certainly didn't want much noise in the classroom.

The 'OG' Yves also puts his love for this beautiful teacher; of course, 'the new' him is still included.

But in contrast to his classmates, who could only look at that beautiful teacher with lust and wishful thinking, Yves was a man of great ambition!

As a man, he has to make money first; before he achieves that, there's no need to talk nonsense like feelings and love!

It's not enough to love; money is needed to fill up the belly, buy houses, cars, baby diapers, etc.!

Following Dana's teaching, the whole class listened calmly.

Some girls feel jealous, while there are boys who... You guys know best.

The 'OG' Yves really likes to look at this beautiful teacher. However, she does look gorgeous and also sexy.

But his present self was different; he had no interest in looking at her for long. With great ambition, of course, just 'staring' is not enough; if his friend can only falter, then Yves will act!

Turning his head to the side, Yves saw the two boys sitting on the fourth-row stool. Both are two of the most famous bullies in the entire school.

Hmm, why do they look a little... Out of breath? Strange, apparently, their hands are touching their little brother? Are they freezing or something?

Why do their hands go up and down if they feel cold?

Yves immediately thought of something terrible. Yves couldn't help but feel his disgust for them.

Fapping in the classroom, especially when there's a teacher? Wtf!

Suddenly an idea of a bastard appeared in Yves' head. Secretly he took out a leather glove from his backpack.

With an electromagnetic piece mounted in the middle of his palm, if Yves shakes someone's hand or simply touches their body. A solid electrical current will immediately electrocute that person.

This thing is the rescue artefact of the ladies from the perverted wolves!

But there is another perfect part to the situation right now. In the palm of Yves's hand was also a tiny electromagnetic transmitter; this was little and could hardly be seen with the naked eye.

Secretly, Yves began to press the well-hidden trigger button.

A small battery directly emits a fast current capable of generating electromagnetic pulses. Yves' palms were directed at the two students who were warming up.

Two small steel balls are directly pointed from the micro-launcher at high speed. Accurately the electromagnetic bullet instantly hit their little brother's area.

"Wtf!!"

"Auhh!!!"

Suddenly, a scream of moans was heard inside the previously quiet classroom.

Disturbed by it, Dana immediately looked at them with a strange look. "What's wrong with you two? If you don't feel well, you can go to the school doctor's room."

"N-no, it's okay, teacher."

"I'm okay."

The two disciples said shyly.

Dana just nodded and continued her class once more.

But when the two students wanted to breathe freely, suddenly their legs trembled a little, the next second, they urinated!

Their little brother can't respond in the slightest, after which their crotch feels so cold!