Chapter 5

read chapter 24 on;

patréon.com/mizuki77

-----

Seeing the confusion between mother and son, Yves knew that the other party might misconstrue his words.

Yves hurriedly cleared his throat and continued his words,"*Cough*, let me introduce myself briefly, my name is Yves, my parents were former military researchers who died in an explosion by enemy spies a month ago."

"I have a sister who currently works at a police station; she is swamped and rarely comes home." Yves frescoed his words; a moment later, he continued, "I need a housekeeper, an honest and courteous one. Your job is nothing but to clean the house and cook food."

"The task is straightforward. Because I like to do some little research, I barely care for my house and cook food at night. That's why I need a housekeeper."

"The salary will be two hundred dollars a month and will be paid on the first of each month."

Nowadays, so many people can't afford a job; even if they get a job, maybe the salary won't be more than twenty dollars.

Indeed a salary of two hundred dollars a month is an intermittent salary!

After hearing Yves' story, Sarah looked at the little man with maternal love. This poor young man turned out to have lost both his parents...

"I can do the job if you agree, I will work hard and make sure to complete every task you ordered."

Steve, who didn't think much of the man at first, was immediately touched when he heard of the terrible fate of both of Yves' parents. He also felt sympathetic.

The reason why Yves didn't offer this job to Steve... Because Yves didn't want to. It would be extraordinary to hire a man as a housekeeper. Moreover, Yves prefers to hire an experienced adult woman!

"Then you are accepted, if you want you can immediately work tomorrow. Remember to bring your belongings, because from now on you will stay here."

"I'll give you the principal money tomorrow, happy to hire you, aunt Sarah." Yves smiled at the middle-aged woman.

"Thank you, Mr. Yves; I will come here at 8 a.m. tomorrow. Is it ok? I'm afraid to interrupt your rest if I come too early." Sarah generously hugged Yves.

This hug is instinctive, but Sarah's body is so good that it makes Yves feel comfortable.

"No problem, Auntie. Also, please don't be too polite with me; you can call me Yves." Even though Yves looks calm, his face does look a little red. This he can't control, anyway. The teenage body's hormones are self-reacting.

As an adult woman and a person who has had a child of Yves' age, Sarah initially thought that the other party wanted to play like a hooligan. But when he saw Yves' flushed face, she finally realized that the other side was nothing more than a young teenager.

This reaction is undoubtedly very typical for a teenager like him.

Sarah also felt a little happy in her heart; it seemed that her female charm could still hook this young man.

Not wanting to embarrass the man, Sarah kept hugging him for another minute.

Yves felt embarrassed and also comfortable. Luckily Steve doesn't see his 'questionable' behavior; if he knows what Yves is thinking, maybe that guy will start beating him up!

They started to let go of their hugs; on the other hand, Steve still looked normal, like nothing had happened. Apparently, thinking that these hugs were purely regular hugs that people used to do.