Chapter 77

"Junior Yves is such a bright person; you even make me feel slightly rivaled," Zola said with a laugh.

Yves brought him black tea while remaining vigilant in case the bald man had plotted a conspiracy against him. "Senior must be joking; I'm not that great. By the way, why did Senior come here?"

Dr. Zola wasn't surprised at hearing that question; he said with a code, "Beheaded."

Yves looked at the man. Really? Why do the Hydra people like to talk with weird codes and slogans?

"Senior, you don't need to test me. I only work with them, not one of their members. Hydra is big, but it's not the only great organization in the world."

"I'm not interested in joining Hydra, but cooperation is still possible. As long as there's a good deal, then I won't mind cooperating."

Zola looked at the junior, slightly surprised, "Okay, but are you sure you don't want to join us? You still don't know how great and powerful our Hydra organization is. Little brother, you are intelligent; you must know what to do."

Yves touched his magnetic gun and prepared; even if a sudden swarm of people came, he wouldn't be afraid. As long as they weren't too close, Yves could shoot them all.

"Senior, let's speak frankly. On what basis did you come here?"

"Hehe, if that's the case, then I'll let you know. Mr. Schmidt would like to invite you to join our research group." Zola continued, "If you don't have any plans today, I want you to come with us. Don't worry; nothing bad will happen." Dr. Zola is very informative, which is not surprising at all.

"If that's the case, then it's fine." Yves nodded. To be honest, he felt a little curious; what abilities did Hydra have in this era?

The longer he lived in this new world, the more curious Yves became. This world is gradually becoming real; heck, this world is real. The fact that Aunt Sarah was pregnant was proof that Yves wasn't dreaming right now.

Hearing the man's answer, Zola nodded appreciatively. If the man disagreed, he might have to resort to harsher means. "Smart choice."

Sitting in the jeep, Yves and Zola sat in the back. The two were discussing academic matters.

Things that could only be seen in previous films can now be experienced by Yves in real life. His excited mood had suppressed his fear. It was true that he would cooperate with the ferocious tiger, but the benefits of this cooperation were enormous!

If Yves was timid, then he could never be Ophelia's man!

"Haha, Junior is very thorough indeed. Your idea of ​​overcoming the magnet problem is extraordinary; I now believe Mr. Schmidt will be pleased to meet you." Zola instantly raised his excellent impression of Yves; that brief conversation had given him another perspective on how to solve some problems.

It's still unknown whether Hydra's brainwashing of Zola is very strong or not; every word that comes out of that bald man will always include the great Hydra. This brainwashing technology is even more potent than those of S.H.I.E.L.D. and other organizations!

The jeep drove into a building that had been heavily guarded by the soldiers. As of this year, Hydra still hasn't formed its own army; all existing members are bound to the founding of the Third Reich.

Dr. Zola led into the Building, and Yves followed behind. Inside the Building, there are many long cupboards with various types of firearms. "Junior, this is the military configuration of our Third Reich army. All these weapons were designed by countless military designers, but I never thought they would be surpassed by your AK-47."

Hearing Zola's praise, Yves felt proud. However, the AK-47 is indeed a massive upgrade of weapons in this era. Besides being cheap, the maintenance of the gun is also easy.

"Haha, in this era, we need to counter the waves with other more powerful waves. But still, the AK-47 is just a small gadget when it comes to real power." Yves said with a hint of pretense.

"Good, it looks like Dr. Yves is a person who is also interested in power," A male voice suddenly sounded from the second floor. When Yves looked in the direction of the voice, he saw a German man standing on the steps. The man was wearing a German military uniform. The first impression after seeing the man was that he looked evil.

Seeing Yves' confused expression, Zola hastily introduced the two of them, "Junior, let me introduce you to Mr. Schmidt, our leader!"

Schmidt held out his hand and said, "Nice to meet you. You must be Dr. Yves; you gave me a deep memory, indeed." Schmidt said politely, but a trace of hatred was evident in his eyes.

The AK-47 created by that young man was the reason for his defeat in the battle of Czechoslovakia! And now he met the enemy.

Yves, who had never met Schmidt, sensed the person's mood. Schmidt seemed to hate him; this made Yves feel uncomfortable.

Extending his hand, Yves greeted politely, "Oh hello, Mr Schmidt."

Seeing the slight hostility from Schmidt, Zola knew the matter, but he didn't dare to speak; he was afraid to offend Schmidt.

"Come in, come on in. I'm impressed with you, Dr. Yves; we can talk more inside." Schmidt gestured as he invited the man in. But still, his aggressive aura made Yves feel uncomfortable.